Expert AFL Same Game multi tips and predictions for every round of the season.
NOTE: We will have our AFL Grand Final same game multi tips published when the teams are officially announced.
Looking for big odds on AFL Same Game Multi Tips during the finals?
All odds are calculated at Sportsbet – the home of the Same Game Multi
You can find our AFL Same Game Multibet tips for the finals below.
AFL Grand Final Same Game Multi Tips 🏆
Richmond aiming for back-to-back wins in the Grand Final and their third in four years, while Geelong are looking for their first GF win since 2011.
Dustin Martin starred in both of Richmond’s final wins claiming the Norm Smith medal, while Jack Riewoldt kicked five goals last year and two in 2017.
Martin has the opportunity to become the first player to win three Norm Smith Medals since the first was handed out to Wayne Harmes in the 1979 VFL Grand Final.
- Dustin Martin will again go to another level in the final and looks great value at $3 for 2 or More Goals. He kicked two in the 2017 GF and four in last year’s demolition of GWS. He kicked two against Port last week and can continue the trend as he leaves nothing in the tank. He also looks quite safe at the 15+ Disposals.
- This year’s Coleman Medallist Tom Hawkins can also land 2 or More Goals. He’s kicked 6.4 in his last two matches and despite being held to one goal against Richmond in the minor rounds, he kicked four against them in his previous match.
- Jack Riewoldt kicked five goals in last year’s GF and kicked four straight against Geelong last time they met. That holds him in good stead to kick another couple.
- I think Tom Lynch will be Geelong’s focus point in defence so I’m reluctant to select him for multiple goals, but he should be able to score at least one sometime throughout the match.
- Regardless of whether Patrick Dangerfield goes forward or stays in the midfield, and it’s likely he’ll have his share in both positions, he looks safe at the 15+ disposal line.
- Geelong have played a real possession-based brand of footy in the past few weeks and Tom Stewart and Mitch Duncan should see plenty of the ball as the Cats look for a defensive out.
- Dion Prestia lines up extremely well against the Cats averaging 28 disposals against them in their last five encounters. Even with shorter quarters he can rack up 15+ comfortably.
Richmond vs Geelong AFL Grand Final 🏆
Same Game MultiBet 🏆
- 2 or More Goals D Martin $3
- 2 or More Goals T Hawkins $1.91
- 2 or More Goals J Riewoldt $3
- Any Time Goal Scorer T Lynch $1.17
- 15+ Disposals D Martin $1.10
- 15+ Disposals P Dangerfield $1.17
- 15+ Disposals T Stewart $1.14
- 15+ Disposals M Duncan $1.10
- 15+ Disposals D Prestia $1.12