Collingwood Magpies vs Fremantle Dockers free AFL Round 15 betting tips, predictions and preview
Collingwood Magpies vs Fremantle Dockers free AFL Round 15 betting tips, predictions and preview will be available when team lineups are announced.
Below is our previous head to head preview and predictions.
Collingwood vs Fremantle Tips
Collingwood vs Fremantle Same Game Multi Tips
Collingwood vs Fremantle Match Details
?? Competition: AFL
? Date: Sunday August 2
⏰ Time: 6:10pm AEST
? Stadium: Optus Stadium
Collingwood vs Fremantle 2020 Form
- R4: Gold Coast 64-51 Fremantle
- R5: Adelaide 34-54 Fremantle
- R6: Fremantle 79-73 St Kilda
- R7: Fremantle 32-62 West Coast
- R8: Fremantle 16-48 Geelong
- R4: GWS 66-64 Collingwood
- R5: Collingwood 48-63 Essendon
- R6: Collingwood 59-27 Hawthorn
- R7: Geelong 35-57 Collingwood
- R8: West Coast 111-45 Collingwood
Collingwood vs Fremantle Head to Head (last five matches)
Collingwood have won four of the last five matches against the Dockers.
- R11 2019: Collingwood 75-79 Fremantle
- R23 2018: Fremantle 67-76 Collingwood
- R11 2018: Collingwood 138-77 Fremantle
- R11 2017: Fremantle 85-105 Collingwood
- R14 2016: Collingwood Coast 85-37 Fremantle
Collingwood Magpies vs Fremantle Dockers Preview
Despite Fremantle’s best efforts in torrential rain, they scored their second-lowest score in the club’s history.
The Dockers found it extremely difficult in harsh conditions, submitting their second-lowest score in the club’s history and second lowest half time score in the club’s history as well.
With the likely inclusion of Nat Fyfe back into the Fremantle line up, the Dockers will be looking to win the hardball out of the contest and use their pace on the wings to progress the ball up forward.
Andrew Brayshaw was impressive in the wet, finishing the match with 28 disposals, eight tackles, six clearances and six intercepts.
Meanwhile, Collingwood was lacklustre in their defeat against the Eagles.
Without key players in the line-up including late out, Scott Pendlebury, the Pies looked vulnerable and the Eagles capitalised on it.
The Magpies will look to increase their midfield numbers from last week after losing the clearance count by a margin of eight.
Taylor Adams finished the match last week with 21 disposals, five clearances and five score involvements, you can expect a big game from him this weekend.
Although the Magpies suffered a heavy defeat at the hands of the Eagles last week, I believe they will comfortably win on Sunday night.
Collingwood vs Fremantle Team News
Fremantle will definitely see at least one change with captain Nat Fyfe ready to return to the team.
Collingwood will also make at least one change with Steele Sidebottom ready to come back after serving his four-match suspension.
The two sides last met last season which saw Fremantle win a tight contest by four points.
Magpies vs Dockers Stats
- The away team has won three of the last four H2H’s
- Fremantle have only kicked over 100 points once in the last 12 H2H’s
- Brodie Grundy is averaging 34.62 hit outs this season
- Fremantle haven’t won a game at Optus stadium this season
- The Dockers are ranked second in the competition for goal kicking accuracy this season
Magpies vs Dockers Best Bet