GWS Giants vs Richmond Tigers free AFL tips.
GWS Giants vs Richmond Tigers free AFL tips, predictions and preview will be available in the days leading up to the game.
GWS vs Richmond Tips
GWS vs Richmond Match Details
?? Competition: AFL
? Date: Friday July 24
⏰ Time: 7:50pm AEST
? Stadium: GIANTS Stadium
GWS vs Richmond 2020 Form
- R3: Western Bulldogs 57-33 GWS
- R4: GWS 66-64 Collingwood
- R5: GWS 83-49 Hawthorn
- R6: Port Adelaide 63-46 GWS
- R7: GWS 68-88 Brisbane
- R3: Richmond 39-71 Hawthorn
- R4: St Kilda 93-67 Richmond
- R5: Melbourne 52-79 Richmond
- R6: Richmond 34-26 Sydney
- R7: Richmond 77-23 North Melbourne
GWS vs Richmond Head to Head (last five matches)
Richmond have won three of the last five matches against the Giants, including last year’s Grand Final.
- GF 2019: Richmond 114-25 GWS
- R17 2019: Richmond 94-67 GWS
- R3 2019: GWS 125-76 Richmond
- R17 2018: GWS 79-77 Richmond
- PF 2017: Richmond 103-67 GWS
GWS vs Richmond Preview and Prediction
GWS failed to get the four points yet again this season against the Lions which saw them drop into the bottom six.
The Giants failed to come out of the blocks strong again last week, a downfall to their struggling season so far and if they are to go deep into finals, they need to start winning games, such as Friday night.
However, a promising sign for the Giants was their efficiency inside 50, going at 58.8%.
Stephen Coniglio returned to his best last week finishing the match with 27 disposals, nine clearances and six score involvements.
Meanwhile, Richmond stormed into the top four after they ran over the top of North Melbourne, winning by 54 points.
The Tigers showed their fight, hunger and determination right up until that final siren sounded, showing signs of improvements compared to previous weeks.
Richmond dominated the inside 50 count in the first quarter 18-1 and 51-28 on the night, they will look to back that up on Friday night if they are to come away with a valuable four points.
Dylan Grimes finished last week against the Kangaroos with 19 disposals, nine marks and six intercepts.
Although the Tigers have won three consecutive matches, I can’t see them beating the Giants on Friday night.
GWS vs Richmond Team News
The Giants are set to make three changes with Bobby Hill, Jackson Hately and Shane Mumford coming out of the side for Daniel Lloyd, Sam Jacobs and Toby Greene.
Richmond make one change with Patrick Naish coming into the side for the injured Josh Caddy.
The teams last met in last year’s Grand Final which saw Richmond win its 12th premiership.
Giants vs Tigers Stats
- GWS have never lost to the Tigers at Giants Stadium
- These sides met three times last year with 27 points being the lowest winning margin
- The Giants 2019 Grand Final score of 25 points is the lowest in their history
- Tall forward, Jeremy Cameron has kicked 13 goals this season
- Whilst, Tom J. Lynch has kicked 11 goals for the Tigers
Giants vs Tigers Best Bet