The Kangaroos will be keen to win their first match since Round 9 against the Dockers who got a good win against the Demons last time out.
North Melbourne Kangaroos vs Fremantle Dockers free AFL tips, predictions and preview – The Kangaroos average 52.6 points per game this season.
North Melbourne vs Fremantle Tips
North Melbourne vs Fremantle Match Details
🇦🇺 Competition: AFL
🗓 Date: Saturday September 12
⏰ Time: 2:10pm AEST
🏟 Stadium: Metricon Stadium
North Melbourne vs Fremantle 2020 Form
North Melbourne (LLLL)
- R12: North Melbourne 52-53 Brisbane
- R13: Collingwood 65-35 North Melbourne
- R14: Gold Coast 91-28 North Melbourne
- R15: BYE
- R16: North Melbourne 42-78 Port Adelaide
- R12: Fremantle 36-40 Carlton
- R13: Fremantle 50-19 Sydney
- R14: Fremantle 53-91 GWS
- R15: Richmond 56-29 Fremantle
- R16: Melbourne 33-47 Fremantle
North Melbourne vs Fremantle Head to Head (last five matches)
Fremantle have won three of the last five matches against the Kangaroos.
- R1 2019: Fremantle 141-59 North Melbourne
- R10 2018: Fremantle 58-86 North Melbourne
- R16 2017: North Melbourne 82-86 Fremantle
- R5 2017: Fremantle 67-62 North Melbourne
- R4 2016: North Melbourne 132-101 Fremantle
North Melbourne vs Fremantle Preview and Prediction
North Melbourne was lacklustre in their six-goal defeat against the ladder leaders Port Adelaide. Whilst, the Dockers cruised their way to a triumph over the inconsistent Demons.
The Kangaroos have really struggled with their consistency and goalscoring outlets this season, only averaging 40.1% efficiency inside 50 this season.
If North Melbourne is any chance of getting a result against Fremantle, they will have to drastically improve in the middle of the ground, only managing three centre clearances juxtaposed to the Power’s 15.
Jed Anderson was the best for the Kangaroos, finishing the match with 24 disposals, six tackles and four intercepts.
Meanwhile, Fremantle has topped off their strong recent performances of late with a surprising victory against finals contenders Melbourne.
The Dockers cruised in wet conditions showcasing their brilliant defensive capabilities, which I believe will come up trumps against the Kangaroos.
Fremantle likes to play a slow and contested game when they get on top, so you can expect a low scoring affair on Saturday.
Adam Cerra was the shining light for Fremantle in their victory, finishing the match with 30 disposals, seven score involvements and a goal.
North Melbourne have had a poor season, and I believe Fremantle will get the four points in this match.
North Melbourne vs Fremantle Team News
North Melbourne will most likely make multiple changes with Majak Daw, Aiden Bonar and Jasper Pittard the likely inclusions.
Taylin Duman and Brett Bewley are tests to face the Kangaroos, but due to the short turnaround you can expect them to make a couple changes.
The two sides last met last season which saw Fremantle demolish the Kangaroos by 82 points.
Kangaroos vs Dockers Stats
- The Kangaroos have lost six matches in a row
- North Melbourne average more scoring shots than the Dockers
- The Kangaroos average 52.6 points per game this season
- Fremantle have won four of their last six matches
Kangaroos vs Dockers Best Bet