Preview the Radu Albot vs. Daniel Elahi Galan match with Winston-Salem Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
A match between Radu Albot (No. 108) and Daniel Elahi Galan (No. 67) is scheduled for Sunday, August 20 as part of the Round of 64 of the Winston-Salem Open in Winston Salem, North Carolina.
Albot is +6600 to win the tournament, while Galan is +5000.
Albot’s most recent competition was in the qualifying round of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers on August 6, 2023, when he lost 3-6, 1-6 to Marcos Giron. Galan was beaten in three sets the most recent time he competed, 7-5, 6-7, 2-6 against Thanasi Kokkinakis in the qualifying round of the Western & Southern Open on August 13, 2023.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Radu Albot Recent Performance
- The 33-year-old Albot, who is looking for his first tournament win on a hard court in 2023, is 8-9 so far this year on that surface.
- Albot has played 26.0 games per match (22.3 in best-of-three matches) in nine matches during his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In his past five tournaments, Albot has won 73.9% of his service games and 26.7% of his return games.
- In his past five tournaments, Albot has converted 21 of 52 (40.4%) break points on all surfaces.
- Albot has played 33 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 23.3 games per match (21.7 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Albot has won 72.3% of his games on serve, and 29.0% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Albot has converted 74 of 184 break points (40.2%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Daniel Elahi Galan Recent Performance
- Galan has a record of 1-5 on hard courts this year.
- Through 13 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types), Galan has played 31.6 games per match (29.0 in best-of-three matches) and won 50.9% of them.
- Over his last five tournaments, Galan has won 80.6% of his service games and 24.8% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Galan has converted 30 of 64 break points (46.9%) over his last five tournaments.
- Galan has played 27.4 games per match (25.4 in best-of-three matches) in 27 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Galan has won 75.5% of his service games and 21.3% of his return games.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Galan has converted 47 of 116 (40.5%) break points on all surfaces.
Winston-Salem Open Info
- Tournament: The Winston-Salem Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Sunday, August 20
- Venue: Wake Forest University Tennis Complex
- Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Court Surface: Hard