Preview the Radu Albot vs. Jeffrey John Wolf match with Citi Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Radu Albot, the No. 97-ranked player, and Jeffrey John Wolf, the No. 45-ranked player, will the hit court on August 2 for a match in the Round of 32 of the Citi Open.
Albot is +5000 to win the tournament, while Wolf is +1200 (fourth-best).
Albot defeated Marcos Giron 6-3, 5-7, 7-5 in the Round of 64 on Monday, which was his most recent match. Wolf is coming off a two-set defeat in his previous match on July 29, 2023, in the semifinals of the Truist Atlanta Open, 3-6, 5-7 versus Taylor Fritz.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Radu Albot vs. Jeffrey John Wolf H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Albot wins||Wolf wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Radu Albot Recent Performance
- Albot has gone 6-7 in six tournaments on hard courts this year.
- In 12 matches during his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Albot has played an average of 27 games (23.1 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Albot has won 34.6% of his return games and 74% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Albot has converted 43 of 105 break points (41.0%) in his past five tournaments.
- Albot has played 31 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 23.7 games per match (22 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Albot has won 73.2% of his games on serve, and 27.8% on return.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Albot has converted 71 of 182 (39.0%) break points on all surfaces.
Jeffrey John Wolf Recent Performance
- Wolf has played in eight tournaments on hard courts this year, and he has a record of 12-8.
- Through 13 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types), Wolf has played 24.8 games per match (21.7 in best-of-three matches) and won 53.9% of them.
- Wolf has won 25.5% of his return games over his last five tournaments, and 81.4% of his service games.
- Over his last five tournaments, Wolf has converted 34 of 72 (47.2%) break points on all surfaces.
- Wolf has played 24.4 games per match (21.5 in best-of-three matches) in 36 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Wolf has won 22.5% of his return games in his past 15 tournaments, and 83.3% of his service games.
- Wolf has converted 48.9% of his break-point chances (88 of 180) in his past 15 tournaments.
Citi Open Info
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 2
- Venue: Fitzerald Tennis Center Rock Creek Park
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard