Preview the Carlos Alcaraz vs. Novak Djokovic match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
It all comes down to this, as Carlos Alcaraz (No. 1) and Novak Djokovic (No. 2) will battle it out for the tournament title when they come together for the finals of the Western & Southern Open on Sunday, August 20.
Alcaraz is +150 to win this tournament, while Djokovic is at -100.
Alcaraz earned a three-set victory over Hubert Hurkacz (2-6, 7-6, 6-3) in his last match, which was in the semifinals on Saturday. Djokovic’s most recent match was a two-set win against Alexander Zverev (7-6, 7-5) in the semifinals on Saturday.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Carlos Alcaraz vs. Novak Djokovic H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Alcaraz wins||Djokovic wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|3||2||1||Alcaraz||1-6, 7-6, 6-1, 3-6, 6-4|
Carlos Alcaraz Recent Performance
- Alcaraz has put up a 16-2 record on hard courts this year, claiming one tournament title.
- Alcaraz has played 29.4 games per match (26.8 in best-of-three matches) in 25 matches during his past five tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Alcaraz has won 85.5% of his games on serve, and 30.7% on return.
- Alcaraz has converted 103 of 292 break points (35.3%) in his past five tournaments.
- Alcaraz has played 66 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 24.1 games per match (22.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Alcaraz has won 33.5% of his return games over his last 15 tournaments, and 84.5% of his service games.
- Alcaraz has converted 41.4% of his break-point opportunities (250 of 604) over his last 15 tournaments.
Novak Djokovic Recent Performance
- When playing on hard courts this year, Djokovic is 15-1 with a pair of tournament victories.
- Djokovic has played 22 matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 31 games per match (24.8 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Djokovic has won 84.9% of his games on serve, and 32% on return.
- Over his last five tournaments, Djokovic has converted 90 of 226 (39.8%) break points on all surfaces.
- Djokovic has played 26.6 games per match (22 in best-of-three matches) in 74 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Djokovic has won 88.3% of his games on serve, and 32.8% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Djokovic has converted 41.8% of his break-point opportunities (279 of 668) in his past 15 tournaments.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Finals
- Date: Sunday, August 20
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard