Preview the Carlos Alcaraz vs. Daniel Evans match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
A match between Carlos Alcaraz (No. 1) and Daniel Evans (No. 28) is slated for Saturday, September 2 as part of the Round of 32 of the US Open in New York, New York.
Evans is +30000 to win the tournament, while Alcaraz is +160 (second-best).
Alcaraz heads into the Round of 32 after a three-set victory, 6-3, 6-1, 7-6 over Lloyd Harris in the Round of 64 on Thursday. Evans won his last match, which was on Thursday in the Round of 64, over Botic Van de Zandschulp (1-6, 6-1, 6-3, 6-3).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Carlos Alcaraz vs. Daniel Evans H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Alcaraz wins||Evans wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Carlos Alcaraz Recent Performance
- Alcaraz has registered a 16-3 record on hard courts this year, securing one tournament victory.
- Alcaraz has played 29.7 games per match (31.8 in best-of-five matches) in 26 matches during his past five tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Alcaraz has won 85.0% of his games on serve, and 30.3% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Alcaraz has converted 35.4% of his break-point opportunities (107 of 302) in his past five tournaments.
- Alcaraz has played 24.3 games per match (31.8 in best-of-five matches) in 67 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Alcaraz has won 33.3% of his return games over his last 15 tournaments, and 84.3% of his service games.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Alcaraz has converted 254 of 614 (41.4%) break points on all surfaces.
Daniel Evans Recent Performance
- Evans has won the title in one tournament on hard courts this year, with a match record of 7-9 on that surface.
- In nine matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, Evans has played an average of 24.7 games (40.0 in best-of-five matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Evans has won 22.5% of his return games and 81.1% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Evans has converted 35.9% of his break-point opportunities (23 of 64) over his last five tournaments.
- Evans has played 24 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court types, and 22.8 games per match (35.0 in best-of-five matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Evans has won 77.9% of his service games and 20.4% of his return games.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Evans has converted 54 of 163 (33.1%) break points on all surfaces.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Saturday, September 2
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard