Preview the Carlos Alcaraz vs. Yannick Hanfmann match with China Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 32 at the China Open is set for Friday, with Yannick Hanfmann, the No. 53-ranked player, matching up with Carlos Alcaraz, the No. 2-ranked player.
Alcaraz has the best odds to win this tournament at +140, while Hanfmann has +10000 odds.
His last time out, Alcaraz fell to Daniil Medvedev 6-7, 1-6, 6-3, 3-6 on September 8, 2023, in the semifinals of the US Open. Hanfmann is coming off a two-set win in his most recent match in the qualifying round on Wednesday, defeating Miomir Kecmanovic 6-1, 6-4.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Carlos Alcaraz vs. Yannick Hanfmann H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Alcaraz wins||Hanfmann wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Carlos Alcaraz Recent Performance
- Alcaraz has come out on top in one tournament on hard courts this year, posting a 21-4 record on that surface.
- Alcaraz has played 26 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 29.7 games per match (27.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Alcaraz has won 27.1% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 86.8% of his service games.
- Alcaraz has converted 95 of 282 break points (33.7%) in his past five tournaments.
- Through 72 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Alcaraz has played 24.7 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches) and won 59.1% of them.
- Alcaraz has won 85.2% of his service games over his last 15 tournaments, and 32.9% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Alcaraz has converted 41.2% of his break-point opportunities (275 of 667) over his last 15 tournaments.
Yannick Hanfmann Recent Performance
- Hanfmann, who is still looking for his first hard-court tournament victory this year, has a record of 3-5 on hard courts in 2023.
- In six matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, Hanfmann has played an average of 25.5 games (26 in best-of-three matches).
- Hanfmann has won 21.3% of his return games over his last five tournaments, and 61.5% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Hanfmann has converted 16 of 41 break points (39.0%) over his last five tournaments.
- Through 40 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), Hanfmann has played 24.1 games per match (22.4 in best-of-three matches) and won 52.1% of them.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Hanfmann has won 76.1% of his service games and 25.4% of his return games.
- Hanfmann has converted 101 of 266 break points (38.0%) in his past 15 tournaments.
China Open Info
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Friday, September 29
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard