Preview the Carlos Alcaraz vs. Hubert Hurkacz match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Western & Southern Open is nearing its apex, as Carlos Alcaraz (No. 1) and Hubert Hurkacz (No. 20) will play in the semifinals on Saturday, August 19.
Alcaraz is +150 to win the tournament (the second-best best odds in the field), while Hurkacz is +750 (third-best).
In his last match on Friday, Alcaraz knocked off Max Purcell in three sets (4-6, 6-3, 6-4) in the quarterfinals. Hurkacz earned a victory in two sets the most recent time he was in action (on Friday), 6-1, 7-6 over Alexei Popyrin in the quarterfinals.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Carlos Alcaraz vs. Hubert Hurkacz H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Alcaraz wins||Hurkacz wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|2||2||0||Alcaraz||3-6, 7-6, 7-6|
Carlos Alcaraz Recent Performance
- Alcaraz, who has a 15-2 record in four tournaments on hard courts so far this year, has notched one tournament win on that surface.
- Alcaraz has played 24 matches in his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 29.3 games per match (26.5 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Alcaraz has won 85.5% of his service games and 31.4% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Alcaraz has converted 102 of 281 break points (36.3%) in his past five tournaments.
- In 65 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, Alcaraz has played an average of 24.0 games (22.1 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Alcaraz has won 33.9% of his return games and 84.4% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Alcaraz has converted 42.0% of his break-point chances (249 of 593) over his last 15 tournaments.
Hubert Hurkacz Recent Performance
- When playing on hard courts this year, Hurkacz is 18-7 with one tournament win.
- Hurkacz has played 30.4 games per match (28.4 in best-of-three matches) in 14 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types).
- Hurkacz has won 90.2% of his service games over his last five tournaments, and 19.5% of his return games.
- Hurkacz has converted 34 of 87 break points (39.1%) over his last five tournaments.
- Through 38 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Hurkacz has played 30.4 games per match (27.8 in best-of-three matches) and won 52.4% of them.
- Hurkacz has won 18.3% of his return games in his past 15 tournaments, and 85.9% of his service games.
- Hurkacz has converted 86 of 277 break points (31.0%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Saturday, August 19
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard