Preview the Carlos Alcaraz vs. Dominik Koepfer match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Tuesday’s Round of 128 of the US Open, Carlos Alcaraz, the No. 1-ranked player, will battle Dominik Koepfer (ranked No. 75).
Koepfer is +50000 to win the tournament, while Alcaraz is +190 (second-best).
Alcaraz most recently competed at the Western & Southern Open on August 20, 2023, where he was defeated by Novak Djokovic (7-5, 6-7, 6-7) in the finals. Koepfer dropped his last match, in the Round of 16 of the Winston-Salem Open on August 23, 2023, to Jiri Lehecka (3-6, 6-3, 4-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Carlos Alcaraz Recent Performance
- Alcaraz has won one tournament on hard courts so far this year, registering a 16-3 match record on that surface.
- Alcaraz has played 29.7 games per match (31.8 in best-of-five matches) in 26 matches during his past five tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Alcaraz has won 85.0% of his games on serve, and 30.3% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Alcaraz has converted 35.4% of his break-point chances (107 of 302) in his past five tournaments.
- Alcaraz has played 67 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 24.3 games per match (31.8 in best-of-five matches).
- Alcaraz has won 84.3% of his service games over his last 15 tournaments, and 33.3% of his return games.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Alcaraz has converted 254 of 614 (41.4%) break points on all surfaces.
Dominik Koepfer Recent Performance
- Koepfer, who is still seeking his first hard-court tournament victory this year, owns a record of 7-4 on hard courts in 2023.
- In 14 matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, Koepfer has played an average of 24.3 games (34.0 in best-of-five matches).
- Over his last five tournaments, Koepfer has won 26.2% of his return games and 77.8% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Koepfer has converted 46.3% of his break-point chances (38 of 82) over his last five tournaments.
- Koepfer has played 31 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 24.9 games per match (33.5 in best-of-five matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Koepfer has won 24.1% of his return games and 73.5% of his service games.
- Koepfer has converted 45.1% of his break-point chances (73 of 162) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard