Preview the Carlos Alcaraz vs. Daniil Medvedev match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The semifinals at the US Open is set for Friday, with Daniil Medvedev, the No. 3-ranked player, and Carlos Alcaraz, the No. 1-ranked player, battling it out for the right to play for the tournament championship.
Medvedev is +900 to win the US Open (third-best odds), and Alcaraz is +110 (the second-best odds in the field).
Alcaraz heads into the semifinals after his three-set victory over Alexander Zverev (6-3, 6-2, 6-4) in the quarterfinals on Wednesday. Medvedev heads into this match after a three-set win over Andrey Rublev (6-4, 6-3, 6-4) in his last match, which was on Wednesday (in the quarterfinals).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Carlos Alcaraz vs. Daniil Medvedev H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Alcaraz wins||Medvedev wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|3||2||1||Alcaraz||6-3, 6-3, 6-3|
Carlos Alcaraz Recent Performance
- Alcaraz, who owns a 21-3 record in five tournaments on hard courts this year, has clinched one tournament victory on that surface.
- Alcaraz has played 25 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 29.4 games per match (31.3 in best-of-five matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Alcaraz has won 87.2% of his games on serve, and 28.3% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Alcaraz has converted 34.4% of his break-point opportunities (94 of 273) in his past five tournaments.
- Through 71 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Alcaraz has played 24.5 games per match (30.3 in best-of-five matches) and won 59.4% of them.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Alcaraz has won 85.4% of his service games and 33.5% of his return games.
- Alcaraz has converted 41.6% of his break-point opportunities (274 of 658) over his last 15 tournaments.
Daniil Medvedev Recent Performance
- Medvedev has played in nine tournaments on hard courts so far this year, and he has a record of 33-5 with four tournament wins.
- Through 15 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Medvedev has played 27.3 games per match (32.2 in best-of-five matches) and won 53.9% of them.
- Medvedev has won 82.9% of his service games over his last five tournaments, and 24.9% of his return games.
- Medvedev has converted 43.0% of his break-point opportunities (49 of 114) over his last five tournaments.
- Medvedev has played 57 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 23.7 games per match (33.0 in best-of-five matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Medvedev has won 83.1% of his service games and 32.9% of his return games.
- Medvedev has converted 214 of 448 break points (47.8%) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Semifinals
- Date: Friday, September 8
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard