Preview the Carlos Alcaraz vs. Lorenzo Musetti match with China Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Carlos Alcaraz and Lorenzo Musetti are scheduled to meet in the Round of 16 of the China Open at National Tennis Center on October 1.
Musetti currently has +4000 odds to win the event, while Alcaraz has the best odds at +140.
Alcaraz knocked off Yannick Hanfmann 6-4, 6-3 in the Round of 32 on Friday, which was his last match. Musetti heads into this match after a three-set victory against Karen Khachanov (6-3, 1-6, 6-2) in his last match, which was on Friday (in the Round of 32).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Carlos Alcaraz vs. Lorenzo Musetti H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Alcaraz wins||Musetti wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|3||2||1||Alcaraz||6-3, 6-2, 6-2|
Carlos Alcaraz Recent Performance
- Alcaraz, who has a 21-4 record in five tournaments on hard courts this year, has claimed one tournament victory on that surface.
- In 26 matches during his past five tournaments across all court types, Alcaraz has played an average of 29.7 games (27.6 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Alcaraz has won 86.8% of his games on serve, and 27.1% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Alcaraz has converted 95 of 282 break points (33.7%) in his past five tournaments.
- Alcaraz has played 24.7 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches) in 72 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Alcaraz has won 85.2% of his service games over his last 15 tournaments, and 32.9% of his return games.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Alcaraz has converted 275 of 667 (41.2%) break points on all surfaces.
Lorenzo Musetti Recent Performance
- Musetti has a record of 5-7 on hard courts this year.
- Musetti has played 23.7 games per match (21.7 in best-of-three matches) in 12 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Musetti has won 79.7% of his service games over his last five tournaments, and 26% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Musetti has converted 50.7% of his break-point opportunities (36 of 71) over his last five tournaments.
- Musetti has played 42 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 23.5 games per match (22.2 in best-of-three matches).
- Musetti has won 80.9% of his service games in his past 15 tournaments, and 29.3% of his return games.
- Musetti has converted 140 of 311 break points (45.0%) in his past 15 tournaments.
China Open Info
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Sunday, October 1
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard