Preview the Carlos Alcaraz vs. Max Purcell match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Carlos Alcaraz and Max Purcell are two steps away from the championship match as they go head to head in the quarterfinals of the Western & Southern Open at Lindner Family Tennis Center on August 18.
Alcaraz is +110 to win the Western & Southern Open (the top odds in the field), while Purcell is +6600.
Alcaraz enters the quarterfinals after his three-set win over Tommy Paul (7-6, 6-7, 6-3) in the Round of 16 on Thursday. Purcell won his last match, which was on Thursday in the Round of 16, over Stan Wawrinka (6-4, 6-2).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Carlos Alcaraz Recent Performance
- Alcaraz is 14-2 through four tournaments on hard courts this year, and has won one tournament title on the surface.
- Alcaraz has played 29.3 games per match (26.2 in best-of-three matches) in 23 matches during his past five tournaments (across all court types).
- Alcaraz has won 31.9% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 85.4% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Alcaraz has converted 99 of 272 break points (36.4%) in his past five tournaments.
- In 64 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Alcaraz has played an average of 23.9 games (21.9 in best-of-three matches).
- Alcaraz has won 84.4% of his service games over his last 15 tournaments, and 34.1% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Alcaraz has converted 42.1% of his break-point opportunities (246 of 584) over his last 15 tournaments.
Max Purcell Recent Performance
- In five hard-court events this year, Purcell holds a match record of 11-4.
- Through 12 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Purcell has played 24.3 games per match (24.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 54.3% of them.
- Over his last five tournaments, Purcell has won 18.6% of his return games and 85.1% of his service games.
- Purcell has converted 16 of 46 break points (34.8%) over his last five tournaments.
- Purcell has played 25.5 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches) in 28 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Purcell has won 17.5% of his return games in his past 15 tournaments, and 80.0% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Purcell has converted 43 of 122 break points (35.2%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, August 18
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard