Preview the Carlos Alcaraz vs. Casper Ruud match with China Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
A spot in the semifinals is up for grabs on Monday, October 2, when Carlos Alcaraz takes on Casper Ruud in the quarterfinals of the China Open.
Ruud has +2000 odds to win this event, while Alcaraz has the best odds at +125.
Alcaraz knocked off Lorenzo Musetti 6-2, 6-2 in the Round of 16 on Sunday, which was his most recent match. Ruud’s most recent match was a three-set victory against Tomas Martin Etcheverry (1-6, 7-5, 7-6) in the Round of 16 on Sunday.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Carlos Alcaraz vs. Casper Ruud H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Alcaraz wins||Ruud wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|3||3||0||Alcaraz||6-4, 2-6, 7-6, 6-3|
Carlos Alcaraz Recent Performance
- Alcaraz has won one tournament on hard courts so far this year, putting up a 21-4 match record on that surface.
- In 26 matches during his past five tournaments across all court types, Alcaraz has played an average of 29.7 games (27.6 in best-of-three matches).
- Alcaraz has won 27.1% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 86.8% of his service games.
- Alcaraz has converted 33.7% of his break-point opportunities (95 of 282) in his past five tournaments.
- Alcaraz has played 72 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 24.7 games per match (22.5 in best-of-three matches).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Alcaraz has won 32.9% of his return games and 85.2% of his service games.
- Alcaraz has converted 275 of 667 break points (41.2%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Casper Ruud Recent Performance
- Ruud has a match record of 6-8 on hard courts this year.
- Ruud has played 12 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 26.5 games per match (22.9 in best-of-three matches).
- Ruud has won 20.5% of his return games over his last five tournaments, and 80.2% of his service games.
- Over his last five tournaments, Ruud has converted 29 of 72 (40.3%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 41 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court types, Ruud has played an average of 26.6 games (22.9 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Ruud has won 82.7% of his games on serve, and 25.7% on return.
- Ruud has converted 128 of 332 break points (38.6%) in his past 15 tournaments.
China Open Info
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Monday, October 2
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard