Preview the Ekaterina Alexandrova vs. Sorana Cirstea match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Lindner Family Tennis Center in Cincinnati, Ohio is the venue where Ekaterina Alexandrova and Sorana Cirstea will meet on Tuesday in the Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open.
Alexandrova was most recently in action at the Wimbledon on July 10, 2023, where she was beaten by Aryna Sabalenka (4-6, 0-6) in the Round of 16. Cirstea dropped her most recent match, in the Round of 32 of the National Bank Open on August 9, 2023, to Karolina Muchova (5-7, 4-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Ekaterina Alexandrova Recent Performance
- Alexandrova has gone 7-6 through six tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Alexandrova has played 20.4 games per match in 17 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Alexandrova has won 74.9% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 37.5% of her return games.
- In her past five tournaments, Alexandrova has converted 61 of 116 (52.6%) break points on all surfaces.
- Alexandrova has played 20.7 games per match in 38 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Alexandrova has won 73.0% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 34.0% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Alexandrova has converted 125 of 254 break points (49.2%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Sorana Cirstea Recent Performance
- Cirstea is 14-9 with no tournament titles on hard courts this year.
- Cirstea has played 10 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types), and 24.1 games per match.
- Over her last five tournaments, Cirstea has won 26.4% of her return games and 68.3% of her service games.
- Cirstea has converted 28 of 66 break points (42.4%) over her last five tournaments.
- Cirstea has played 32 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court types, and 22.8 games per match.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Cirstea has won 31.3% of her return games and 69.8% of her service games.
- Cirstea has converted 103 of 238 break points (43.3%) in her past 15 tournaments.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 15
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard