Preview the Ekaterina Alexandrova vs. Leylah Annie Fernandez match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 128 of the US Open will see Ekaterina Alexandrova and Leylah Annie Fernandez match up at USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center on Tuesday, August 29.
Fernandez is +6600 to win the US Open, while Alexandrova is +15000.
Alexandrova last competed at the Tennis in the Land on August 26, 2023, where she was beaten by Sara Sorribes Tormo (6-3, 4-6, 4-6) in the finals. Fernandez was defeated in two sets the most recent time she competed, 3-6, 2-6 versus Tatjana Maria in the quarterfinals of the Tennis in the Land on August 24, 2023.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Ekaterina Alexandrova vs. Leylah Annie Fernandez H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Alexandrova wins||Fernandez wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Ekaterina Alexandrova Recent Performance
- Alexandrova has posted an 11-8 record on hard courts so far this year.
- In 19 matches during her past five tournaments across all court types, Alexandrova has played an average of 20.6 games.
- Alexandrova has won 35.0% of her return games in her past five tournaments, and 76.8% of her service games.
- Alexandrova has converted 63 of 113 break points (55.8%) in her past five tournaments.
- Alexandrova has played 41 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 21.3 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Alexandrova has won 73.9% of her games on serve, and 33.4% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Alexandrova has converted 49.8% of her break-point opportunities (136 of 273) over her last 15 tournaments.
Leylah Annie Fernandez Recent Performance
- Fernandez is 15-10 with no tournament wins on hard courts this year.
- Fernandez has played 13 matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 20.8 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Fernandez has won 71.2% of her games on serve, and 35.0% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Fernandez has converted 36 of 63 break points (57.1%) over her last five tournaments.
- Through 32 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Fernandez has played 21.1 games per match and won 51.6% of them.
- Fernandez has won 32.4% of her return games in her past 15 tournaments, and 68.6% of her service games.
- Fernandez has converted 50.6% of her break-point chances (87 of 172) in her past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard