Preview the Ekaterina Alexandrova vs. Jelena Ostapenko match with San Diego Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 32 at the San Diego Open is set for Tuesday, with Jelena Ostapenko, the No. 16-ranked player, taking on Ekaterina Alexandrova, the No. 19-ranked player.
Alexandrova currently has the fifth-best odds to win the competition at +1200, while Ostapenko has the third-best odds at +1000.
In Alexandrova’s last action, she was defeated by Marketa Vondrousova 2-6, 1-6 on September 2, 2023 in the Round of 32 of the US Open. Ostapenko is coming off a two-set loss in her previous match on September 5, 2023, in the quarterfinals of the US Open, 0-6, 2-6 against Coco Gauff.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Ekaterina Alexandrova vs. Jelena Ostapenko H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Alexandrova wins||Ostapenko wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Ekaterina Alexandrova Recent Performance
- Alexandrova has posted a 13-9 record in nine tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Alexandrova has played 17 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court types), and 20.1 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Alexandrova has won 68.8% of her games on serve, and 39% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Alexandrova has converted 63 of 109 break points (57.8%) in her past five tournaments.
- Alexandrova has played 41 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 21.5 games per match.
- Alexandrova has won 72.7% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 33.9% of her return games.
- Alexandrova has converted 49.8% of her break-point opportunities (139 of 279) over her last 15 tournaments.
Jelena Ostapenko Recent Performance
- In 10 hard-court tournaments this year, Ostapenko owns a match record of 16-10.
- Ostapenko has played 13 matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 24.1 games per match.
- Over her last five tournaments, Ostapenko has won 42.2% of her return games and 65.4% of her service games.
- Ostapenko has converted 64 of 127 break points (50.4%) over her last five tournaments.
- Ostapenko has played 41 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 23.2 games per match.
- Ostapenko has won 40.2% of her return games in her past 15 tournaments, and 68.8% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Ostapenko has converted 187 of 400 break points (46.8%) in her past 15 tournaments.
San Diego Open Info
- Tournament: The San Diego Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, September 12
- Venue: Barnes Tennis Center
- Location: San Diego, California
- Court Surface: Hard