Preview the Ekaterina Alexandrova vs. Lesia Tsurenko match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 64 of the US Open will see Ekaterina Alexandrova and Lesia Tsurenko go head to head at USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center on Thursday, August 31.
Tsurenko is +35000 to win the US Open, while Alexandrova is +8000.
In her most recent match on Tuesday, Alexandrova took down Leylah Annie Fernandez in three sets (7-6, 5-7, 6-4) in the Round of 128. Tsurenko heads into this match after a three-set victory over Elsa Jacquemot (7-5, 3-6, 6-1) in her most recent match, which was on Tuesday (in the Round of 128).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Ekaterina Alexandrova vs. Lesia Tsurenko H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Alexandrova wins||Tsurenko wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Ekaterina Alexandrova Recent Performance
- Alexandrova is 12-8 in nine tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Through 15 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court types), Alexandrova has played 20.7 games per match and won 54.3% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Alexandrova has won 71.0% of her games on serve, and 37.8% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Alexandrova has converted 55.6% of her break-point chances (55 of 99) in her past five tournaments.
- Through 39 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Alexandrova has played 21.8 games per match and won 53.5% of them.
- Alexandrova has won 73.6% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 33.3% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Alexandrova has converted 131 of 269 break points (48.7%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Lesia Tsurenko Recent Performance
- In eight hard-court tournaments so far this year, Tsurenko owns a match record of 19-7.
- Tsurenko has played 12 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types), and 18.1 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Tsurenko has won 57.7% of her games on serve, and 55.7% on return.
- Tsurenko has converted 38 of 76 break points (50.0%) over her last five tournaments.
- In 44 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Tsurenko has played an average of 18.8 games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Tsurenko has won 57.2% of her service games and 54.7% of her return games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Tsurenko has converted 149 of 288 (51.7%) break points on all surfaces.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Thursday, August 31
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard