Preview the Ekaterina Alexandrova vs. Xinyu Wang match with Tennis in the Land betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In the quarterfinals at the Tennis in the Land on Thursday, Xinyu Wang, the No. 56-ranked player, and Ekaterina Alexandrova, the No. 22-ranked player, will be battling it out for a crack at the tournament semifinals.
Alexandrova currently has the fourth-best odds to win the competition at +500, while Wang has +1400 odds.
Alexandrova enters the quarterfinals after her two-set victory over Aliaksandra Sasnovich (7-6, 6-3) in the Round of 16 on Wednesday. Wang is coming off a two-set win against Jasmine Paolini (6-4, 6-3) in her last match, which was on Tuesday (in the Round of 16).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Ekaterina Alexandrova vs. Xinyu Wang H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Alexandrova wins||Wang wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Ekaterina Alexandrova Recent Performance
- Alexandrova has posted a 9-7 record on hard courts so far this year.
- Alexandrova has played 16 matches in her past five tournaments across all court types, and 19.5 games per match.
- Alexandrova has won 34.2% of her return games in her past five tournaments, and 77.3% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Alexandrova has converted 48 of 90 break points (53.3%) in her past five tournaments.
- Through 38 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Alexandrova has played 20.9 games per match and won 53.3% of them.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Alexandrova has won 32.9% of her return games and 73.8% of her service games.
- Alexandrova has converted 48.4% of her break-point chances (121 of 250) over her last 15 tournaments.
Xinyu Wang Recent Performance
- Wang has played in nine tournaments on hard courts so far this year, and she has a record of 16-9.
- Wang has played 13 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 20.8 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Wang has won 58.8% of her games on serve, and 44.0% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Wang has converted 41 of 81 break points (50.6%) over her last five tournaments.
- Wang has played 21.3 games per match in 36 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Wang has won 64.3% of her service games in her past 15 tournaments, and 36.3% of her return games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Wang has converted 115 of 253 (45.5%) break points on all surfaces.
Tennis in the Land Info
- Tournament: The Tennis in the Land
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Thursday, August 24
- Venue: Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard