Preview the Daniel Altmaier vs. Constant Lestienne match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 128 at the US Open will feature Daniel Altmaier and Constant Lestienne going toe to toe on Tuesday, August 29 in New York, New York.
Lestienne is +50000 to win the tournament, while Altmaier is +50000.
In Altmaier’s last action, he lost to Alexei Popyrin 7-6, 4-6, 4-6 on August 15, 2023 in the Round of 64 of the Western & Southern Open. Lestienne is coming off a three-set defeat in his last match on August 21, 2023, in the Round of 64 of the Winston-Salem Open, 4-6, 6-3, 6-7 against Dominik Koepfer.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Daniel Altmaier vs. Constant Lestienne H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Altmaier wins||Lestienne wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Daniel Altmaier Recent Performance
- The 24-year-old Altmaier, who is looking for his first tournament victory on a hard court in 2023, is 4-8 so far this year on that surface.
- In 11 matches during his past five tournaments across all court types, Altmaier has played an average of 26.9 games (43.0 in best-of-five matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Altmaier has won 23.1% of his return games and 78.9% of his service games.
- In his past five tournaments, Altmaier has converted 27 of 65 (41.5%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 34 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, Altmaier has played an average of 24.7 games (39.0 in best-of-five matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Altmaier has won 78.5% of his games on serve, and 19.5% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Altmaier has converted 35.4% of his break-point opportunities (62 of 175) over his last 15 tournaments.
Constant Lestienne Recent Performance
- In 12 hard-court tournaments so far this year, Lestienne holds a match record of 7-12.
- Lestienne has played 27.8 games per match in six matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Over his last five tournaments, Lestienne has won 67.2% of his service games and 25.4% of his return games.
- Lestienne has converted 15 of 31 break points (48.4%) over his last five tournaments.
- In 17 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court types, Lestienne has played an average of 24.9 games (34.0 in best-of-five matches).
- Lestienne has won 61.5% of his service games in his past 15 tournaments, and 23.1% of his return games.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Lestienne has converted 36 of 80 (45.0%) break points on all surfaces.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard