Preview the Daniel Altmaier vs. Andrey Rublev match with Hamburg European Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 16 at the Hamburg European Open will feature Daniel Altmaier and Andrey Rublev competing on Thursday, July 27 in Hamburg, Germany.
Altmaier is +3300 to win the tournament, while Rublev is +200 (currently the favorite to win).
Altmaier goes into the Round of 16 after a two-set win, 7-5, 6-4 over Richard Gasquet in the Round of 32 on Monday. Rublev won his most recent match, which was on Wednesday in the Round of 32, over Bernabe Zapata Miralles (5-7, 6-1, 7-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Daniel Altmaier Recent Performance
- The 24-year-old Altmaier, who is looking for his first tournament title on clay in 2023, is 11-7 so far this year on that surface.
- Altmaier has played 30.4 games per match (21.8 in best-of-three matches) in eight matches during his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Altmaier has won 72.6% of his games on serve, and 21.8% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Altmaier has converted 37.9% of his break-point opportunities (25 of 66) in his past five tournaments.
- Through 29 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Altmaier has played 25.4 games per match (22.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 50.4% of them.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Altmaier has won 77.1% of his service games and 18.7% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Altmaier has converted 51 of 154 break points (33.1%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Andrey Rublev Recent Performance
- When playing on clay this year, Rublev is 18-4 with a pair of tournament victories.
- In 20 matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, Rublev has played an average of 31.2 games (24.4 in best-of-three matches).
- Rublev has won 84.9% of his service games over his last five tournaments, and 25.7% of his return games.
- Over his last five tournaments, Rublev has converted 71 of 182 (39.0%) break points on all surfaces.
- Rublev has played 52 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 26.9 games per match (23.1 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Rublev has won 83.6% of his service games and 26.5% of his return games.
- Rublev has converted 168 of 427 break points (39.3%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Hamburg European Open Info
- Tournament: The Hamburg European Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Thursday, July 27
- Venue: MatchMaker Sports Gmbh
- Location: Hamburg, Germany
- Court Surface: Clay