Preview the Felipe Alves vs. Tommy Paul match with Mifel Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Felipe Alves, the No. 177-ranked player, and Tommy Paul, the No. 14-ranked player, will the hit court on August 2 for a matchup in the Round of 16 of the Mifel Open.
Alves is +5000 to win the Mifel Open, while Paul is +600 (fourth-best odds).
Alves goes into the Round of 16 after a two-set victory, 6-2, 6-4 over Alejandro Tabilo in the Round of 32 on Monday. Paul was defeated in three sets the most recent time he competed, 6-4, 3-6, 6-7 against John Isner in the quarterfinals of the Hall of Fame Open on July 21, 2023.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Felipe Alves Recent Performance
- Alves is 0-1 in one tournament on hard courts so far this year.
- Alves has played 10 matches in his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 22.9 games per match (21.0 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Alves has won 29.7% of his return games and 84.3% of his service games.
- Alves has converted 20 of 49 break points (40.8%) in his past five tournaments.
- In 13 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, Alves has played an average of 23.6 games (22.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Alves has won 27.6% of his return games over his last 15 tournaments, and 84.3% of his service games.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Alves has converted 22 of 54 (40.7%) break points on all surfaces.
Tommy Paul Recent Performance
- Paul has a record of 15-6 on hard courts this year.
- Paul has played 28.1 games per match (24.1 in best-of-three matches) in 14 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types).
- Paul has won 25.4% of his return games over his last five tournaments, and 81.6% of his service games.
- Paul has converted 40 of 102 break points (39.2%) over his last five tournaments.
- Paul has played 42 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 27.0 games per match (23.5 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Paul has won 80.6% of his games on serve, and 24.9% on return.
- Paul has converted 35.9% of his break-point opportunities (125 of 348) in his past 15 tournaments.
Mifel Open Info
- Tournament: The Mifel Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, August 2
- Venue: Cabo Sports Complex
- Location: Los Cabos, Mexico
- Court Surface: Hard