Preview the Bianca Vanessa Andreescu vs. Marta Kostyuk match with Citi Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Monday’s Round of 32 at the Citi Open includes a matchup between Bianca Vanessa Andreescu and Marta Kostyuk at Rock Creek Park Tennis Center.
Andreescu has +2200 odds to win this tournament, while Kostyuk has +4000 odds.
In Andreescu’s most recent action, she lost to Ons Jabeur 6-3, 3-6, 4-6 on July 8, 2023 in the Round of 32 of the Wimbledon. Kostyuk was beaten in two sets the most recent time she played, 4-6, 1-6 versus Madison Keys in the Round of 32 of the Wimbledon on July 8, 2023.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Bianca Vanessa Andreescu vs. Marta Kostyuk H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Andreescu wins||Kostyuk wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Bianca Vanessa Andreescu Recent Performance
- Andreescu is 8-6 in six tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Through 11 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court types), Andreescu has played 23.3 games per match and won 49.2% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Andreescu has won 72.4% of her games on serve, and 26.4% on return.
- In her past five tournaments, Andreescu has converted 33 of 86 (38.4%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 32 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court types, Andreescu has played an average of 22.7 games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Andreescu has won 33.1% of her return games and 68.9% of her service games.
- Andreescu has converted 46.8% of her break-point chances (117 of 250) over her last 15 tournaments.
Marta Kostyuk Recent Performance
- Kostyuk has played in eight tournaments on hard courts so far this year, and she is 12-7 with one tournament victory.
- Through eight matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Kostyuk has played 20.8 games per match and won 46.4% of them.
- Kostyuk has won 64.6% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 28.6% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Kostyuk has converted 23 of 78 break points (29.5%) over her last five tournaments.
- Kostyuk has played 21.7 games per match in 30 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- In her past 15 tournaments, Kostyuk has won 37.9% of her return games and 66.0% of her service games.
- Kostyuk has converted 116 of 282 break points (41.1%) in her past 15 tournaments.
Citi Open Info
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 31
- Venue: Rock Creek Park Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard