Preview the Bianca Vanessa Andreescu vs. Lesia Tsurenko match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
A match between Bianca Vanessa Andreescu (No. 51) and Lesia Tsurenko (No. 45) is scheduled for Tuesday, August 29 as part of the Round of 128 of the US Open in New York, New York.
Andreescu is +10000 to win the US Open, and Tsurenko is +40000.
Her most recent time out, Andreescu fell to Camila Giorgi 3-6, 2-6 on August 8, 2023, in the Round of 64 of the National Bank Open. Tsurenko heads into this match following a three-set loss to Taylor Townsend (1-6, 6-4, 3-6) in her most recent match, which was in the qualifying round of the Western & Southern Open (on August 12, 2023).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Bianca Vanessa Andreescu vs. Lesia Tsurenko H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Andreescu wins||Tsurenko wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Bianca Vanessa Andreescu Recent Performance
- The 23-year-old Andreescu, who is looking for her first tournament win on a hard court in 2023, is 8-8 this year on that surface.
- Andreescu has played 25.4 games per match in eight matches during her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In her past five tournaments, Andreescu has won 22.3% of her return games and 74.0% of her service games.
- Andreescu has converted 22 of 68 break points (32.4%) in her past five tournaments.
- Andreescu has played 29 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 22.5 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Andreescu has won 68.8% of her games on serve, and 30.8% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Andreescu has converted 98 of 217 break points (45.2%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Lesia Tsurenko Recent Performance
- In eight hard-court tournaments this year, Tsurenko holds a match record of 19-7.
- Tsurenko has played 12 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 18.1 games per match.
- Over her last five tournaments, Tsurenko has won 57.7% of her service games and 55.7% of her return games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Tsurenko has converted 38 of 76 (50.0%) break points on all surfaces.
- Tsurenko has played 18.8 games per match in 44 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Tsurenko has won 57.2% of her games on serve, and 54.7% on return.
- Tsurenko has converted 149 of 288 break points (51.7%) in her past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard