Preview the Mirra Andreeva vs. Anna Bondar match with Ladies Open Lausanne betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 16 of the Ladies Open Lausanne will see Mirra Andreeva and Anna Bondar go head to head at Tennis Club du Stade-Lausanne on Wednesday, July 26.
Andreeva is +160 to win the Ladies Open Lausanne, the top odds in the field. Bondar sits at +4000 to finish on top.
In her most recent match on Monday, Andreeva defeated Dayana Yastremska in two sets (6-0, 6-2) in the Round of 32. Bondar heads into this competition after a two-set victory against Aliona Bolsova Zadoinov (6-1, 6-3) in her last match, which was on Monday (in the Round of 32).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Mirra Andreeva Recent Performance
- Andreeva is 8-2 in matches in two tournaments on clay so far this year.
- Andreeva has played 20.8 games per match in 18 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court types).
- In her past five tournaments, Andreeva has won 43.4% of her return games and 73.9% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Andreeva has converted 46.2% of her break-point chances (73 of 158) in her past five tournaments.
- Andreeva has played 20.8 games per match in 18 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Andreeva has won 43.4% of her return games over her last 15 tournaments, and 73.9% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Andreeva has converted 46.2% of her break-point opportunities (73 of 158) over her last 15 tournaments.
Anna Bondar Recent Performance
- Bondar holds a match record of 5-5 on clay this year.
- In 10 matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, Bondar has played an average of 23.0 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Bondar has won 63.4% of her games on serve, and 32.3% on return.
- Bondar has converted 29 of 69 break points (42.0%) over her last five tournaments.
- In 25 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Bondar has played an average of 22.7 games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Bondar has won 29.6% of her return games and 63.6% of her service games.
- Bondar has converted 38.2% of her break-point chances (73 of 191) in her past 15 tournaments.
Ladies Open Lausanne Info
- Tournament: The Ladies Open Lausanne
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, July 26
- Venue: Tennis Club du Stade-Lausanne
- Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
- Court Surface: Clay