Preview the Mirra Andreeva vs. Cori Gauff match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Wednesday’s Round of 64 of the US Open, Mirra Andreeva, the No. 63-ranked player, will play Cori Gauff (ranked No. 6).
Gauff has the third-best odds to win this event at +650, while Andreeva has +8000 odds.
Andreeva earned a three-set victory over Olivia Gadecki (1-6, 6-3, 6-4) in her most recent match, which was in the Round of 128 on Monday. Gauff won her previous match, which was on Monday in the Round of 128, over Laura Siegemund (3-6, 6-2, 6-4).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Mirra Andreeva vs. Cori Gauff H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Andreeva wins||Gauff wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||0||1||Gauff||6-7, 6-1, 6-1|
Mirra Andreeva Recent Performance
- Andreeva has put up a 1-1 record in one tournament on hard courts in 2023.
- Andreeva has played 21 matches in her past five tournaments across all court types, and 20.2 games per match.
- Andreeva has won 43.8% of her return games in her past five tournaments, and 74.0% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Andreeva has converted 47.8% of her break-point chances (86 of 180) in her past five tournaments.
- Andreeva has played 22 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 20.7 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Andreeva has won 72.7% of her games on serve, and 42.6% on return.
- Andreeva has converted 46.8% of her break-point chances (89 of 190) over her last 15 tournaments.
Cori Gauff Recent Performance
- When playing on hard courts this year, Gauff is 22-6 with two tournament titles.
- Through 17 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types), Gauff has played 19.1 games per match and won 62.8% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last five tournaments, Gauff has won 77.6% of her games on serve, and 47.5% on return.
- Gauff has converted 52.1% of her break-point opportunities (75 of 144) over her last five tournaments.
- Gauff has played 46 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court types, and 19.4 games per match.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Gauff has won 40.5% of her return games and 72.9% of her service games.
- Gauff has converted 174 of 368 break points (47.3%) in her past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Wednesday, August 30
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard