Preview the Mirra Andreeva vs. Diane Parry match with Ladies Open Lausanne betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Mirra Andreeva, the No. 64-ranked player, and Diane Parry, the No. 90-ranked player, will the hit court on July 24 for a match in the Round of 32 of the Ladies Open Lausanne.
Andreeva currently has the best odds to win the competition at +275, while Parry has +5000 odds.
Andreeva was last in action at the Wimbledon on July 10, 2023, where she was defeated by Madison Keys (6-3, 6-7, 2-6) in the Round of 16. Parry is coming off a three-set loss in her most recent match on July 19, 2023, in the Round of 16 of the 32nd Palermo Ladies Open, 5-7, 6-3, 3-6 against Qinwen Zheng.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Mirra Andreeva vs. Diane Parry H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Andreeva wins||Parry wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Mirra Andreeva Recent Performance
- Andreeva has gone 8-2 in matches in two tournaments on clay this year.
- Andreeva has played 18 matches in her past five tournaments across all court types, and 20.8 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Andreeva has won 73.9% of her games on serve, and 43.4% on return.
- In her past five tournaments, Andreeva has converted 73 of 158 (46.2%) break points on all surfaces.
- Andreeva has played 20.8 games per match in 18 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Andreeva has won 73.9% of her games on serve, and 43.4% on return.
- Andreeva has converted 46.2% of her break-point chances (73 of 158) over her last 15 tournaments.
Diane Parry Recent Performance
- Parry has a record of 2-3 on clay so far this year.
- In eight matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, Parry has played an average of 24.4 games.
- Parry has won 72.1% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 31.4% of her return games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Parry has converted 22 of 51 (43.1%) break points on all surfaces.
- Parry has played 22 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 21.1 games per match.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Parry has won 30.8% of her return games and 65.9% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Parry has converted 40 of 91 break points (44.0%) in her past 15 tournaments.
Ladies Open Lausanne Info
- Tournament: The Ladies Open Lausanne
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 24
- Venue: Tennis Club du Stade-Lausanne
- Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
- Court Surface: Clay