Preview the Mirra Andreeva vs. Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova match with China Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Mirra Andreeva’s Round of 32 match in the China Open against Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova is slated for Tuesday, October 3.
Andreeva is +2500 to win the China Open, and Pavlyuchenkova is +6600.
Andreeva goes into the Round of 32 after her two-set win over Barbora Krejcikova (6-2, 6-2) in the Round of 64 on Sunday. Pavlyuchenkova’s most recent match, on September 29, 2023, was a three-set loss to Veronika Kudermetova (6-7, 7-6, 3-6) in the semifinals of the WTA Tokyo, Japan Women Singles 2023.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Mirra Andreeva Recent Performance
- Andreeva has gone 5-2 in three tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Andreeva has played 16 matches in her past five tournaments across all court types, and 20.4 games per match.
- In her past five tournaments, Andreeva has won 74.8% of her service games and 38.7% of her return games.
- In her past five tournaments, Andreeva has converted 58 of 129 (45.0%) break points on all surfaces.
- In 27 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Andreeva has played an average of 20.1 games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Andreeva has won 72.7% of her service games and 41.1% of her return games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Andreeva has converted 98 of 206 (47.6%) break points on all surfaces.
Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova Recent Performance
- Pavlyuchenkova has participated in seven tournaments on hard courts this year, and she has a record of 5-7.
- Pavlyuchenkova has played 15 matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 23.0 games per match.
- Over her last five tournaments, Pavlyuchenkova has won 42.5% of her return games and 69.6% of her service games.
- Pavlyuchenkova has converted 72 of 156 break points (46.2%) over her last five tournaments.
- Pavlyuchenkova has played 21.6 games per match in 31 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Pavlyuchenkova has won 66.2% of her service games in her past 15 tournaments, and 38.5% of her return games.
- Pavlyuchenkova has converted 46.1% of her break-point opportunities (118 of 256) in her past 15 tournaments.
China Open Info
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, October 3
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard