Preview the Mirra Andreeva vs. Venus Williams match with Tennis in the Land betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Mirra Andreeva and Venus Williams are scheduled to go head to head in the Round of 32 of the Tennis in the Land at Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica on August 21.
Andreeva has the top odds to win the competition at +500, while Williams has +2500 odds.
In Andreeva’s most recent action, she fell to Anna Bondar 6-7, 3-6 on July 26, 2023 in the Round of 16 of the Ladies Open Lausanne. Williams lost in three sets the most recent time she competed, 6-1, 2-6, 1-6 against Qinwen Zheng in the Round of 32 of the Western & Southern Open on August 16, 2023.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Mirra Andreeva Recent Performance
- Andreeva has played 20.5 games per match in 20 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Andreeva has won 73.2% of her games on serve, and 44.0% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Andreeva has converted 47.1% of her break-point opportunities (82 of 174) in her past five tournaments.
- Andreeva has played 20 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 20.5 games per match.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Andreeva has won 44.0% of her return games and 73.2% of her service games.
- Andreeva has converted 47.1% of her break-point opportunities (82 of 174) over her last 15 tournaments.
Venus Williams Recent Performance
- Williams has a match record of 1-2 on hard courts this year.
- Williams has played seven matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 25.6 games per match.
- Williams has won 28.1% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 62.2% of her service games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Williams has converted 23 of 51 (45.1%) break points on all surfaces.
- Williams has played 19 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 23.4 games per match.
- Williams has won 25.8% of her return games in her past 15 tournaments, and 57.8% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Williams has converted 54 of 131 break points (41.2%) in her past 15 tournaments.
Tennis in the Land Info
- Tournament: The Tennis in the Land
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, August 21
- Venue: Jacobs Pavilion at Nautica
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard