Preview the Guido Andreozzi vs. Filip Misolic match with Generali Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Guido Andreozzi, the No. 240-ranked player, and Filip Misolic, the No. 158-ranked player, will meet on July 31 for a matchup in the Round of 32 of the Generali Open.
Andreozzi beat Juan Manuel Cerundolo 6-2, 6-4 in the qualifying round on Sunday, which was his most recent match. Misolic is coming off a two-set defeat in his most recent match on July 26, 2023, in the Round of 32 of the Plava Laguna Croatia Open Umag, 3-6, 2-6 against Stan Wawrinka.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Guido Andreozzi Recent Performance
- Andreozzi is 0-2 in matches through two tournaments on clay this year.
- In seven matches during his past five tournaments across all court types, Andreozzi has played an average of 25.9 games (25.9 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Andreozzi has won 18.6% of his return games and 72.7% of his service games.
- In his past five tournaments, Andreozzi has converted eight of 22 (36.4%) break points on all surfaces.
- Andreozzi has played 24.6 games per match (24.6 in best-of-three matches) in 18 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Andreozzi has won 71.9% of his service games and 17.5% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Andreozzi has converted 10 of 29 break points (34.5%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Filip Misolic Recent Performance
- Misolic has played in five tournaments on clay so far this year, and he has a match record of 9-5.
- Through 14 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types), Misolic has played 21 games per match (21 in best-of-three matches) and won 49.0% of them.
- Over his last five tournaments, Misolic has won 21.4% of his return games and 65.9% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Misolic has converted 16 of 35 break points (45.7%) over his last five tournaments.
- Misolic has played 21.5 games per match (21.5 in best-of-three matches) in 33 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Misolic has won 23% of his return games in his past 15 tournaments, and 70.2% of his service games.
- Misolic has converted 40.0% of his break-point chances (38 of 95) in his past 15 tournaments.
Generali Open Info
- Tournament: The Generali Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Monday, July 31
- Venue: Tennis Stadium Kitzbuehel
- Location: Kitzbühel, Austria
- Court Surface: Clay