Preview the Emiliana Arango vs. Maria Sakkari match with Abierto Guadalajara betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In the quarterfinals at the Abierto Guadalajara on Thursday, Maria Sakkari, the No. 9-ranked player, and Emiliana Arango, the No. 180-ranked player, will be competing for a chance to play in the semifinals.
Arango is +2500 to win the Abierto Guadalajara, while Sakkari is +260 (currently the favorite to win).
Arango claimed a three-set win over Taylor Townsend (7-5, 1-6, 6-4) in her previous match, which was in the Round of 16 on Wednesday. Sakkari is coming off a two-set victory over Camila Giorgi (6-2, 6-2) in her last match, which was on Wednesday (in the Round of 16).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Emiliana Arango Recent Performance
- Arango is 7-3 through four tournaments on hard courts this year.
- Arango has played 23.6 games per match in 14 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Arango has won 73.5% of her games on serve, and 36.2% on return.
- Arango has converted 41 of 97 break points (42.3%) in her past five tournaments.
- Arango has played 21.7 games per match in 27 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- Arango has won 33.9% of her return games over her last 15 tournaments, and 66.5% of her service games.
- Arango has converted 40.7% of her break-point chances (55 of 135) over her last 15 tournaments.
Maria Sakkari Recent Performance
- In 11 hard-court tournaments so far this year, Sakkari holds a match record of 17-11.
- Sakkari has played 10 matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, and 21.7 games per match.
- Over her last five tournaments, Sakkari has won 69.7% of her service games and 32.4% of her return games.
- Sakkari has converted 35 of 77 break points (45.5%) over her last five tournaments.
- Sakkari has played 33 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court types, and 22 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Sakkari has won 69.6% of her games on serve, and 33.1% on return.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Sakkari has converted 118 of 280 (42.1%) break points on all surfaces.
Abierto Guadalajara Info
- Tournament: The Abierto Guadalajara
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Thursday, September 21
- Venue: Centro Panamericano de Tenis
- Location: Guadalajara, Mexico
- Court Surface: Hard