Preview the Matteo Arnaldi vs. Nicolas Jarry match with China Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Matteo Arnaldi, the No. 48-ranked player, and Nicolas Jarry, the No. 23-ranked player, will meet on September 30 for a matchup in the Round of 16 of the China Open.
Jarry has +2500 odds to win this event, while Arnaldi has +4000 odds.
Arnaldi got a two-set victory over Jeffrey John Wolf (6-2, 6-2) in his most recent match, which was in the Round of 32 on Thursday. Jarry is coming off a two-set win in his last match in the Round of 32 on Friday, defeating Stefanos Tsitsipas 6-4, 6-4.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Matteo Arnaldi Recent Performance
- Arnaldi is 13-10 in 10 tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- In 13 matches during his past five tournaments across all court surfaces, Arnaldi has played an average of 25 games (22.6 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past five tournaments, Arnaldi has won 21.5% of his return games and 81.9% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Arnaldi has converted 52.5% of his break-point opportunities (21 of 40) in his past five tournaments.
- Through 39 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Arnaldi has played 25.6 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches) and won 52.5% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Arnaldi has won 80.9% of his games on serve, and 21.3% on return.
- Arnaldi has converted 67 of 159 break points (42.1%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Nicolas Jarry Recent Performance
- In five hard-court events this year, Jarry holds a match record of 9-5.
- In 12 matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, Jarry has played an average of 30.1 games (23.3 in best-of-three matches).
- Jarry has won 83.7% of his service games over his last five tournaments, and 20.8% of his return games.
- Over his last five tournaments, Jarry has converted 34 of 85 (40.0%) break points on all surfaces.
- Jarry has played 38 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court types, and 26.8 games per match (23.4 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Jarry has won 85% of his games on serve, and 20.3% on return.
- Jarry has converted 92 of 242 break points (38.0%) in his past 15 tournaments.
China Open Info
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Saturday, September 30
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard