Preview the Matteo Arnaldi vs. Cameron Norrie match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Saturday’s Round of 32 of the US Open, Matteo Arnaldi, the No. 61-ranked player, will compete against Cameron Norrie (ranked No. 16).
Norrie currently has +10000 odds to win the event, while Arnaldi has +40000 odds.
Arnaldi knocked off Arthur Fils 3-6, 7-5, 7-6, 5-7, 4-6 in the Round of 64 on Thursday, which was his previous match. Norrie won his last match, which was on Thursday in the Round of 64, over Yu Hsiou Hsu (7-5, 6-4, 6-4).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Matteo Arnaldi Recent Performance
- Arnaldi has gone 7-8 in seven tournaments on hard courts so far this year.
- Arnaldi has played 15 matches in his past five tournaments across all court types, and 26.5 games per match (37.0 in best-of-five matches).
- Arnaldi has won 82.8% of his service games in his past five tournaments, and 18.1% of his return games.
- Arnaldi has converted 39.7% of his break-point chances (23 of 58) in his past five tournaments.
- In 38 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Arnaldi has played an average of 24.3 games (35.0 in best-of-five matches).
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Arnaldi has won 79.9% of his service games and 20.4% of his return games.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Arnaldi has converted 57 of 158 (36.1%) break points on all surfaces.
Cameron Norrie Recent Performance
- Norrie is 10-7 with no tournament titles on hard courts this year.
- Norrie has played seven matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types), and 31.0 games per match (33.0 in best-of-five matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Norrie has won 80.9% of his games on serve, and 24.3% on return.
- Norrie has converted 26 of 58 break points (44.8%) over his last five tournaments.
- Norrie has played 34 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 25.3 games per match (32.9 in best-of-five matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Norrie has won 27.9% of his return games and 78.8% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Norrie has converted 41.4% of his break-point opportunities (115 of 278) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Saturday, September 2
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard