Preview the Felix Auger-Aliassime vs. Mackenzie McDonald match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
In Monday’s Round of 128 of the US Open, Felix Auger-Aliassime, the No. 15-ranked player, will battle Mackenzie McDonald (ranked No. 40).
Auger-Aliassime is +15000 to win the US Open, while McDonald is +30000.
In Auger-Aliassime’s most recent competition, he was beaten by Adrian Mannarino 4-6, 4-6 on August 15, 2023 in the Round of 32 of the Western & Southern Open. McDonald heads into this match after a -set defeat to Mannarino (4-6, 0-3) in his previous match, which was in the Round of 16 of the Western & Southern Open (on August 17, 2023).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Felix Auger-Aliassime vs. Mackenzie McDonald H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Auger-Aliassime wins||McDonald wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Felix Auger-Aliassime Recent Performance
- The 23-year-old Auger-Aliassime, who is seeking his first tournament title on a hard court in 2023, is 13-10 this year on that surface.
- In six matches during his past five tournaments across all court types, Auger-Aliassime has played an average of 28.5 games (39.0 in best-of-five matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Auger-Aliassime has won 76.1% of his games on serve, and 13.3% on return.
- Auger-Aliassime has converted 10 of 29 break points (34.5%) in his past five tournaments.
- Auger-Aliassime has played 29 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court types, and 26.3 games per match (40.2 in best-of-five matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Auger-Aliassime has won 82.3% of his games on serve, and 17.5% on return.
- Auger-Aliassime has converted 57 of 174 break points (32.8%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Mackenzie McDonald Recent Performance
- McDonald, who is still seeking his first hard-court tournament title this year, owns a record of 19-11 on hard courts in 2023.
- Through 12 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court surfaces), McDonald has played 20.1 games per match (43.0 in best-of-five matches) and won 51.9% of them.
- Over his last five tournaments, McDonald has won 76.7% of his service games and 27.3% of his return games.
- McDonald has converted 45.6% of his break-point chances (31 of 68) over his last five tournaments.
- McDonald has played 22.0 games per match (37.5 in best-of-five matches) in 32 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- In his past 15 tournaments, McDonald has won 25.1% of his return games and 76.2% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, McDonald has converted 74 of 200 break points (37.0%) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard