Preview the Felix Auger-Aliassime vs. Max Purcell match with National Bank Open Presented by Rogers betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 64 at the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers is set for Tuesday, with Max Purcell, the No. 78-ranked player, going up against Felix Auger-Aliassime, the No. 12-ranked player.
In his most recent match, Auger-Aliassime fell to Yosuke Watanuki on August 2, 2023, 6-7, 6-7 in the Round of 32 of the Citi Open. Purcell’s previous match was a two-set victory against Brayden Schnur (6-2, 6-1) in the qualifying round on Sunday.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Felix Auger-Aliassime vs. Max Purcell H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Auger-Aliassime wins||Purcell wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Felix Auger-Aliassime Recent Performance
- Auger-Aliassime has recorded a 12-8 record on hard courts so far this year.
- Through six matches in his past five tournaments (across all court types), Auger-Aliassime has played 26.0 games per match (19.5 in best-of-three matches) and won 47.4% of them.
- In his past five tournaments, Auger-Aliassime has won 76.3% of his service games and 17.1% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Auger-Aliassime has converted 12 of 28 break points (42.9%) in his past five tournaments.
- Auger-Aliassime has played 35 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 25.2 games per match (22.1 in best-of-three matches).
- Auger-Aliassime has won 20.6% of his return games over his last 15 tournaments, and 84.3% of his service games.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Auger-Aliassime has converted 80 of 224 (35.7%) break points on all surfaces.
Max Purcell Recent Performance
- Purcell has a record of 5-3 on hard courts this year.
- Purcell has played six matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 23.0 games per match (21.4 in best-of-three matches).
- Purcell has won 14.3% of his return games over his last five tournaments, and 68.3% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Purcell has converted six of 27 break points (22.2%) over his last five tournaments.
- Purcell has played 24.3 games per match (21.7 in best-of-three matches) in 25 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in his past 15 tournaments, Purcell has won 75.5% of his games on serve, and 17.3% on return.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Purcell has converted 35 of 109 (32.1%) break points on all surfaces.
National Bank Open Presented by Rogers Info
- Tournament: The National Bank Open Presented by Rogers
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Tuesday, August 8
- Venue: Sobeys Stadium
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Court Surface: Hard