Preview the Elina Avanesyan vs. Elisabetta Cocciaretto match with Ladies Open Lausanne betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
A berth in the tournament semifinals is up for grabs on Friday, July 28, when Elina Avanesyan takes to the court to play Elisabetta Cocciaretto in the quarterfinals of the Ladies Open Lausanne.
Cocciaretto is +400 to win the tournament (top odds in field), while Avanesyan is +600 (fourth-best).
In her previous match on Wednesday, Avanesyan defeated Chloe Paquet in three sets (2-6, 7-5, 6-1) in the Round of 16. Cocciaretto is coming off a three-set win in her last match in the Round of 16 on Wednesday, defeating Julia Riera 6-1, 3-6, 6-3.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Elina Avanesyan vs. Elisabetta Cocciaretto H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Avanesyan wins||Cocciaretto wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||0||1||Cocciaretto||6-7, 6-1, 6-2|
Elina Avanesyan Recent Performance
- Avanesyan is 10-5 in matches in five tournaments on clay so far this year.
- Avanesyan has played 22 games per match in 19 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court types).
- In her past five tournaments, Avanesyan has won 59.5% of her service games and 51% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Avanesyan has converted 54.0% of her break-point chances (74 of 137) in her past five tournaments.
- In 44 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court types, Avanesyan has played an average of 21.6 games.
- Avanesyan has won 58.2% of her service games over her last 15 tournaments, and 47.1% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Avanesyan has converted 53.1% of her break-point opportunities (139 of 262) over her last 15 tournaments.
Elisabetta Cocciaretto Recent Performance
- Cocciaretto has a match record of 4-4 on clay so far this year.
- Cocciaretto has played 18.9 games per match in 10 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Over her last five tournaments, Cocciaretto has won 51.1% of her service games and 52.6% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Cocciaretto has converted 61.0% of her break-point opportunities (50 of 82) over her last five tournaments.
- Through 32 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), Cocciaretto has played 20.8 games per match and won 51.8% of them.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Cocciaretto has won 40.2% of her return games and 62.7% of her service games.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Cocciaretto has converted 119 of 251 (47.4%) break points on all surfaces.
Ladies Open Lausanne Info
- Tournament: The Ladies Open Lausanne
- Round: Quarterfinals
- Date: Friday, July 28
- Venue: Tennis Club du Stade-Lausanne
- Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
- Court Surface: Clay