Preview the Elina Avanesyan vs. Chloe Paquet match with Ladies Open Lausanne betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
A match between Elina Avanesyan (No. 68) and Chloe Paquet (No. 217) is on tap for Wednesday, July 26 as part of the Round of 16 of the Ladies Open Lausanne in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Avanesyan is +1100 to win the Ladies Open Lausanne. Paquet is +4000 to finish on top.
Avanesyan’s most recent match, on Monday, ended in a 6-2, 2-0 (retired) victory over Evgeniya Rodina in the Round of 32. Paquet heads into this competition after a two-set victory against Reka Luca Jani (7-5, 6-2) in her most recent match, which was on Tuesday (in the Round of 32).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Elina Avanesyan Recent Performance
- Avanesyan has registered a 9-5 record on clay in 2023.
- Avanesyan has played 18 matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 21.7 games per match.
- Avanesyan has won 51% of her return games in her past five tournaments, and 59.5% of her service games.
- Avanesyan has converted 74 of 137 break points (54.0%) in her past five tournaments.
- In 43 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Avanesyan has played an average of 21.5 games.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Avanesyan has won 58.2% of her games on serve, and 47.1% on return.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Avanesyan has converted 139 of 262 (53.1%) break points on all surfaces.
Chloe Paquet Recent Performance
- Paquet owns a match record of 1-1 on clay this year.
- Paquet has played seven matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, and 21 games per match.
- Paquet has won 50% of her service games over her last five tournaments, and 43.8% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Paquet has converted 27 of 46 break points (58.7%) over her last five tournaments.
- In 22 matches during her past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Paquet has played an average of 22.7 games.
- Paquet has won 55.1% of her service games in her past 15 tournaments, and 34.1% of her return games.
- Paquet has converted 69 of 136 break points (50.7%) in her past 15 tournaments.
Ladies Open Lausanne Info
- Tournament: The Ladies Open Lausanne
- Round: Round of 16
- Date: Wednesday, July 26
- Venue: Tennis Club du Stade-Lausanne
- Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
- Court Surface: Clay