Preview the Victoria Azarenka vs. Fiona Ferro match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Victoria Azarenka’s Round of 128 matchup in the US Open versus Fiona Ferro is on tap for Monday, August 28.
Ferro has +50000 odds to win this event, while Azarenka has +10000 odds.
In Azarenka’s last action, she was defeated by Donna Vekic 6-3, 3-6, 4-6 on August 16, 2023 in the Round of 32 of the Western & Southern Open. Ferro lost her last match, in the Round of 32 of the Ladies Open Lausanne on July 25, 2023, to Diane Parry (5-7, 6-2, 2-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Victoria Azarenka Recent Performance
- Azarenka has put up an 11-9 record in nine tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Azarenka has played 20.3 games per match in 10 matches during her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Azarenka has won 68.3% of her games on serve, and 43.1% on return.
- Azarenka has converted 51.8% of her break-point opportunities (43 of 83) in her past five tournaments.
- In 32 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Azarenka has played an average of 20.8 games.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Azarenka has won 41.0% of her return games and 67.8% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Azarenka has converted 47.3% of her break-point chances (131 of 277) over her last 15 tournaments.
Fiona Ferro Recent Performance
- Through 10 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court types), Ferro has played 22.1 games per match and won 48.4% of them.
- Over her last five tournaments, Ferro has won 55.7% of her service games and 40.6% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Ferro has converted 50.6% of her break-point opportunities (41 of 81) over her last five tournaments.
- Ferro has played 25 matches in her past 15 tournaments across all court types, and 20.9 games per match.
- Ferro has won 35.9% of her return games in her past 15 tournaments, and 52.9% of her service games.
- Ferro has converted 68 of 137 break points (49.6%) in her past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Monday, August 28
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard