Preview the Victoria Azarenka vs. Magda Linette match with National Bank Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Victoria Azarenka, the No. 19-ranked player, and Magda Linette, the No. 25-ranked player, will meet on August 7 for a matchup in the Round of 64 of the National Bank Open.
Linette is +25000 to win the National Bank Open, while Azarenka is +5000.
In her most recent match, Azarenka fell to Elina Svitolina on July 31, 2023, 6-7, 4-6 in the Round of 32 of the Citi Open. Linette was defeated in two sets the most recent time she played, 3-6, 1-6 against Belinda Bencic in the Round of 32 of the Wimbledon on July 7, 2023.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Victoria Azarenka vs. Magda Linette H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Azarenka wins||Linette wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|2||1||1||Linette||7-6, 2-6, 6-4|
Victoria Azarenka Recent Performance
- Azarenka has registered a 9-7 record in seven tournaments on hard courts in 2023.
- Azarenka has played nine matches in her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 22.8 games per match.
- Azarenka has won 70.3% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 33.7% of her return games.
- In her past five tournaments, Azarenka has converted 33 of 70 (47.1%) break points on all surfaces.
- Azarenka has played 34 matches over her last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 21.7 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Azarenka has won 69.0% of her games on serve, and 38.9% on return.
- Azarenka has converted 137 of 286 break points (47.9%) over her last 15 tournaments.
Magda Linette Recent Performance
- Linette is 9-6 with zero tournament titles on hard courts this year.
- Linette has played 22.0 games per match in 10 matches over her last five tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Linette has won 27.8% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 67.9% of her service games.
- Linette has converted 30 of 72 break points (41.7%) over her last five tournaments.
- Through 32 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types), Linette has played 22.8 games per match and won 49.2% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages in her past 15 tournaments, Linette has won 66.7% of her games on serve, and 31.2% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Linette has converted 108 of 262 break points (41.2%) in her past 15 tournaments.
National Bank Open Info
- Tournament: The National Bank Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, August 7
- Venue: Stade Iga
- Location: Montréal, Quebec
- Court Surface: Hard