Preview the Sebastian Baez vs. Borna Coric match with US Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Sebastian Baez’s Round of 128 match in the US Open against Borna Coric is set for Tuesday, August 29.
Baez has +50000 odds to win the competition, while Coric has +20000 odds.
Baez’s previous match was a victory, 6-4, 6-3 over Jiri Lehecka in the finals of the Winston-Salem Open on August 26, 2023. Coric’s most recent match, on August 25, 2023, was a three-set loss to Baez (3-6, 7-6, 6-7) in the semifinals of the Winston-Salem Open.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Sebastian Baez vs. Borna Coric H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Baez wins||Coric wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
|1||1||0||Baez||6-3, 6-7, 7-6|
Sebastian Baez Recent Performance
- Baez has put up a 6-4 record on hard courts this year, claiming one tournament title.
- Baez has played 13 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court types), and 25.4 games per match (44.0 in best-of-five matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during his past five tournaments, Baez has won 77.6% of his games on serve, and 35.8% on return.
- Baez has converted 57 of 116 break points (49.1%) in his past five tournaments.
- In 31 matches over his last 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, Baez has played an average of 24.2 games (46.5 in best-of-five matches).
- Baez has won 30.7% of his return games over his last 15 tournaments, and 73.3% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Baez has converted 111 of 266 break points (41.7%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Borna Coric Recent Performance
- Coric, who is still eyeing his first hard-court tournament victory this year, has a record of 9-9 on hard courts in 2023.
- Coric has played 24.7 games per match (47.0 in best-of-five matches) in 11 matches over his last five tournaments (across all court types).
- Coric has won 22.1% of his return games over his last five tournaments, and 80.9% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Coric has converted 39.7% of his break-point chances (27 of 68) over his last five tournaments.
- Coric has played 32 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 24.8 games per match (42.3 in best-of-five matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Coric has won 21.0% of his return games and 78.5% of his service games.
- Including all surfaces, Coric has converted 74 of 190 break points (38.9%) in his past 15 tournaments.
US Open Info
- Tournament: The US Open
- Round: Round of 128
- Date: Tuesday, August 29
- Venue: USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center
- Location: New York, New York
- Court Surface: Hard