Preview the Sebastian Baez vs. Jiri Lehecka match with Winston-Salem Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
It all comes down to this, as Sebastian Baez (No. 42) and Jiri Lehecka (No. 35) will battle it out for the tournament title when they meet for the finals of the Winston-Salem Open on Saturday, August 26.
Looking at the odds, Baez is +350 to win this tournament and Lehecka is -125.
Baez claimed a three-set win over Borna Coric (6-3, 6-7, 7-6) in his previous match, which was in the semifinals on Friday. Lehecka was handed a walkover win over Sebastian Korda at the Winston-Salem Open in his last scheduled match.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Sebastian Baez Recent Performance
- The 22-year-old Baez, who is seeking his first tournament win on a hard court in 2023, is 5-4 this year on that surface.
- Through 12 matches in his past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Baez has played 25.9 games per match (24.3 in best-of-three matches) and won 56.3% of them.
- In his past five tournaments, Baez has won 77.6% of his service games and 34.8% of his return games.
- Baez has converted 52 of 105 break points (49.5%) in his past five tournaments.
- Baez has played 24.3 games per match (22.8 in best-of-three matches) in 30 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Baez has won 73.2% of his games on serve, and 30.2% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Baez has converted 41.6% of his break-point opportunities (106 of 255) over his last 15 tournaments.
Jiri Lehecka Recent Performance
- Lehecka, who is still looking for his first hard-court tournament victory this year, holds a record of 18-8 on hard courts in 2023.
- Lehecka has played 13 matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, and 25.3 games per match (22.4 in best-of-three matches).
- Lehecka has won 20.1% of his return games over his last five tournaments, and 86.1% of his service games.
- Lehecka has converted 30 of 74 break points (40.5%) over his last five tournaments.
- In 33 matches during his past 15 tournaments across all court types, Lehecka has played an average of 23.7 games (21.7 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Lehecka has won 21.2% of his return games and 79.3% of his service games.
- In his past 15 tournaments, Lehecka has converted 77 of 208 (37.0%) break points on all surfaces.
Winston-Salem Open Info
- Tournament: The Winston-Salem Open
- Round: Finals
- Date: Saturday, August 26
- Venue: Wake Forest University Tennis Complex
- Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
- Court Surface: Hard