Preview the Kateryna Baindl vs. Caroline Garcia match with China Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 64 of the China Open will see Kateryna Baindl and Caroline Garcia match up at National Tennis Center on Monday, October 2.
Garcia currently has +5000 odds to win the event, while Baindl has +25000 odds.
In her last match on Friday, Baindl took down Yanina Wickmayer in two sets (6-3, 7-5) in the qualifying round. Garcia’s most recent match, on September 29, 2023, was a two-set loss to Maria Sakkari (2-6, 2-6) in the quarterfinals of the WTA Tokyo, Japan Women Singles 2023.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Kateryna Baindl Recent Performance
- Baindl has recorded an 8-9 record on hard courts so far this year.
- Through seven matches in her past five tournaments (across all court surfaces), Baindl has played 21.4 games per match and won 47.3% of them.
- Baindl has won 63.6% of her service games in her past five tournaments, and 19.6% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Baindl has converted 11 of 25 break points (44.0%) in her past five tournaments.
- Baindl has played 27 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces), and 21.8 games per match.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Baindl has won 60.7% of her service games and 34.9% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Baindl has converted 47.4% of her break-point opportunities (72 of 152) over her last 15 tournaments.
Caroline Garcia Recent Performance
- Garcia has participated in 16 tournaments on hard courts so far this year, and she has a record of 22-16.
- Garcia has played 12 matches over her last five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 19.9 games per match.
- Over her last five tournaments, Garcia has won 22.9% of her return games and 73.6% of her service games.
- Over her last five tournaments, Garcia has converted 25 of 61 (41.0%) break points on all surfaces.
- Garcia has played 22.4 games per match in 32 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court surfaces).
- Garcia has won 75.4% of her service games in her past 15 tournaments, and 23.3% of her return games.
- Including all surfaces, Garcia has converted 36.2% of her break-point chances (77 of 213) in her past 15 tournaments.
China Open Info
- Tournament: The China Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Monday, October 2
- Venue: National Tennis Center
- Location: Beijing, China
- Court Surface: Hard