Preview the Hailey Baptiste vs. Karolina Pliskova match with Citi Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 32 at the Citi Open is set for Tuesday, with Karolina Pliskova, the No. 23-ranked player, taking on Hailey Baptiste, the No. 204-ranked player.
Pliskova has +2800 odds to win the event, while Baptiste has +8000 odds.
Baptiste defeated Peyton Stearns 7-6, 6-2 in the qualifying round on Sunday, which was her most recent match. Pliskova lost in two sets the most recent time she played, 2-6, 3-6 against Natalija Stevanovic in the Round of 128 of the Wimbledon on July 5, 2023.
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Hailey Baptiste Recent Performance
- Baptiste has gone 0-3 through three tournaments on hard courts this year.
- Baptiste has played eight matches in her past five tournaments across all court surfaces, and 19.0 games per match.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages during her past five tournaments, Baptiste has won 62.2% of her games on serve, and 21.1% on return.
- In her past five tournaments, Baptiste has converted eight of 22 (36.4%) break points on all surfaces.
- Through 30 matches over her last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Baptiste has played 21.6 games per match and won 48.9% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over her last 15 tournaments, Baptiste has won 63.3% of her games on serve, and 30.6% on return.
- Over her last 15 tournaments, Baptiste has converted 58 of 119 (48.7%) break points on all surfaces.
Karolina Pliskova Recent Performance
- In seven hard-court tournaments so far this year, Pliskova owns a match record of 16-7.
- In six matches over her last five tournaments across all court types, Pliskova has played an average of 20.8 games.
- Pliskova has won 16.1% of her return games over her last five tournaments, and 65.1% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Pliskova has converted 27.8% of her break-point opportunities (10 of 36) over her last five tournaments.
- Pliskova has played 35 matches in her past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 19.6 games per match.
- In her past 15 tournaments, Pliskova has won 31.8% of her return games and 69.6% of her service games.
- Including all surfaces, Pliskova has converted 92 of 192 break points (47.9%) in her past 15 tournaments.
Citi Open Info
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Tuesday, August 1
- Venue: Rock Creek Park Tennis Center
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard