Preview the Gregoire Barrere vs. Daniel Evans match with Citi Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
Wednesday’s Round of 32 at the Citi Open includes a match between Gregoire Barrere and Daniel Evans at Fitzerald Tennis Center Rock Creek Park.
Barrere has +3300 odds to win the competition, while Evans also has +3300 odds.
Barrere knocked off Shintaro Mochizuki 6-4, 6-7, 6-3 in the Round of 64 on Monday, which was his most recent match. Evans is coming off a three-set defeat to Dominik Koepfer (6-2, 6-7, 4-6) in his most recent match, which was in the Round of 16 of the Truist Atlanta Open (on July 27, 2023).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Gregoire Barrere Recent Performance
- The 29-year-old Barrere, who is seeking his first tournament win on a hard court in 2023, is 11-7 this year on that surface.
- In 10 matches during his past five tournaments across all court types, Barrere has played an average of 30.9 games (25.9 in best-of-three matches).
- Barrere has won 19.6% of his return games in his past five tournaments, and 78.1% of his service games.
- Barrere has converted 31.6% of his break-point opportunities (25 of 79) in his past five tournaments.
- Through 33 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Barrere has played 25.7 games per match (24 in best-of-three matches) and won 50.0% of them.
- Over his last 15 tournaments, Barrere has won 79.6% of his service games and 20.6% of his return games.
- Barrere has converted 69 of 206 break points (33.5%) over his last 15 tournaments.
Daniel Evans Recent Performance
- Evans is 2-7 with no tournament wins on hard courts this year.
- Evans has played five matches over his last five tournaments across all court types, and 31.6 games per match (29.3 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Evans has won 75.9% of his games on serve, and 12.7% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Evans has converted nine of 38 break points (23.7%) over his last five tournaments.
- Evans has played 22 matches in his past 15 tournaments across all court surfaces, and 24.3 games per match (21.8 in best-of-three matches).
- Evans has won 75.8% of his service games in his past 15 tournaments, and 19.3% of his return games.
- Including all surfaces, Evans has converted 34.2% of his break-point opportunities (51 of 149) in his past 15 tournaments.
Citi Open Info
- Tournament: The Citi Open
- Round: Round of 32
- Date: Wednesday, August 2
- Venue: Fitzerald Tennis Center Rock Creek Park
- Location: Washington, District of Columbia
- Court Surface: Hard