Preview the Gregoire Barrere vs. Yoshihito Nishioka match with Western & Southern Open betting odds, match info and head-to-head-stats.
The Round of 64 at the Western & Southern Open is set for Sunday, with Yoshihito Nishioka, the No. 45-ranked player, going up against Gregoire Barrere, the No. 58-ranked player.
Barrere most recently competed at the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers on August 7, 2023, where he was beaten by Matteo Berrettini (4-6, 3-6) in the Round of 64. Nishioka lost his most recent match, in the Round of 64 of the National Bank Open Presented by Rogers on August 7, 2023, to Lorenzo Musetti (4-6, 1-6).
How to live stream on Bet365
- Sign-up with Bet365
- Make sure you have funds in your account
- Head to the ‘In-Play’ section
- Select an event with a video live stream icon beside it
For free and confidential support call 1800 858 858 or visit gamblinghelponline.org.au. What are you prepared to lose? Set a deposit limit.
Gregoire Barrere vs. Yoshihito Nishioka H2H History (Last 5 Years)
|Matches||Barrere wins||Nishioka wins||Last Match Winner||Last Match Score|
Gregoire Barrere Recent Performance
- The 29-year-old Barrere, who is looking for his first tournament win on a hard court in 2023, is 12-9 this year on that surface.
- Barrere has played 29.6 games per match (27.3 in best-of-three matches) in 10 matches during his past five tournaments (across all court types).
- Barrere has won 76.7% of his service games in his past five tournaments, and 21.3% of his return games.
- In his past five tournaments, Barrere has converted 27 of 68 (39.7%) break points on all surfaces.
- Through 29 matches over his last 15 tournaments (across all court types), Barrere has played 25.7 games per match (23.7 in best-of-three matches) and won 48.7% of them.
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last 15 tournaments, Barrere has won 77.5% of his games on serve, and 21.0% on return.
- Including all surfaces, Barrere has converted 34.7% of his break-point chances (68 of 196) over his last 15 tournaments.
Yoshihito Nishioka Recent Performance
- Nishioka has taken part in nine tournaments on hard courts this year, and he has a record of 7-9.
- In eight matches over his last five tournaments across all court surfaces, Nishioka has played an average of 33.4 games (27.7 in best-of-three matches).
- In terms of serve/return winning percentages over his last five tournaments, Nishioka has won 69.9% of his games on serve, and 20.9% on return.
- Nishioka has converted 34.6% of his break-point chances (27 of 78) over his last five tournaments.
- Nishioka has played 28 matches in his past 15 tournaments (across all court types), and 26.8 games per match (23.8 in best-of-three matches).
- In his past 15 tournaments, Nishioka has won 72.1% of his service games and 23.9% of his return games.
- Nishioka has converted 86 of 222 break points (38.7%) in his past 15 tournaments.
Western & Southern Open Info
- Tournament: The Western & Southern Open
- Round: Round of 64
- Date: Sunday, August 13
- Venue: Lindner Family Tennis Center
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Court Surface: Hard