Plenty of star power will be on show as the Bucks look to continue their season-best form against the Rockets in NBA action on Monday morning AEST.
Houston Rockets vs Milwaukee Bucks free NBA tips, predictions and preview – the Bucks have won the last three games between the teams…
Rockets vs Bucks Tips
Rockets vs Bucks Match Details
🇺🇸 Competition: NBA
🗓 Date: Monday August 3
⏰ Time: 10.30am AEST
🏟 Stadium: The Arena (WWOS), Orlando, FL
Rockets vs Bucks 2020 Form (last five matches)
- 6/3/20: Rockets 105-120 Clippers
- 8/3/20: Hornets 108-99 Rockets
- 9/3/20: Rockets 106-126 Magic
- 11/3/20: Rockets 117-11 Timberwolves
- 1/8/20: Mavericks 149-153 Rockets
- 5/3/20: Bucks 119-100 Pacers
- 7/3/20: Lakers 113-103 Bucks
- 9/3/20: Suns 140-131 Bucks
- 10/3/20: Nuggets 109-95 Bucks
- 1/8/20: Bucks 119-112 Celtics
Rockets vs Bucks Head to Head (last five matches)
Bucks have won the last three encounters.
- 25/10/19: Rockets 111-117 Bucks
- 27/3/19: Bucks 108-94 Rockets
- 10/1/19: Rockets 109-116 Bucks
- 8/3/18: Bucks 99-110 Rockets
- 17/12/17: Rockets 115-11 Bucks
Rockets vs Bucks Preview and Prediction
Three of the NBA’s most recent MVPs will feature as the Rockets and Bucks collide in what could be finals preview on Monday morning AEST in the Orlando bubble.
Reigning MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo was once again instrumental for the Bucks as he bagged 36 points, 15 rebounds and seven assists to lead the Bucks to a 119-112 victory over the Celtics in their first match back since the restart.
Milwaukee have basically wrapped up the top seed in the Eastern Conference and are rightly regarded as one of the leading contenders for the NBA championship this season.
The Bucks have the league’s best record and also lost the top defensive rating at 106.6 – and with Antetokounmpo leading the way in attack, they are proving almost impossible to stop.
Meanwhile, James Harden and Russell Westbrook were sensational as the Rockets produced a stunning performance to conquer the Dallas Mavericks 153-149 in overtime a few days ago.
The Rockets were superb in the fourth quarter, restricting the Mavericks and their No. 1 offence to just 30 points in 17 minutes. James Harden scored a game-high 49 points, while Westbrook hit 31 points and 11 rebounds.
It promises to be a box office showdown, but the Bucks have showed just a little bit more class all season and they deserve to be favourites once more in this clash as they look for a fourth straight win over the Rockets.
Rockets vs Bucks NBA Live Stream
It couldn’t be easier to enjoy live NBA basketball online with bet365 and their extensive live streaming coverage.
The bookmaker is offering all eligible customers the chance to watch and bet on all matches from the NBA throughout the season. All you need is a funded account with bet365 or to have placed an online bet within the last 24 hours of the match, although you must note that geo-restrictions may apply in some areas.
Read on below for information on how to watch and bet on the NBA live on bet365.
Rockets vs Bucks: How to live stream with bet365
- Visit the bet365 website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one
- Select live streaming on the right-hand menu
- Choose Rockets vs Bucks
- Enjoy a live NBA live stream and in-play betting
Under Australian law, we are required to inform you that Live Streaming on bet365 is exempt from Parts 3 and 4 of the Broadcasting Services (Online Content Service Provider Rules) 2018.
Rockets vs Bucks Stats
- Bucks have won the last three games between the teams
- Bucks have a league-high 54-12 record on the season
- Bucks have the league’s best defensive rating at 101.6
- Rockets are ranked No. 2 in net offensive rating at 113.6
Rockets vs Bucks Best Bet