An Eastern Conference blockbuster awaits on Saturday morning AEST as the Bucks and Celtics collide in the Orlando bubble.
Milwaukee Bucks vs Boston Celtics free NBA tips, predictions and preview – the Bucks have won seven of the last nine games between the teams…
Bucks vs Celtics Tips
Bucks vs Celtics Match Details
?? Competition: NBA
? Date: Saturday August 1
⏰ Time: 8.30am AEST
? Stadium: The Arena (WWOS), Orlando, FL
Bucks vs Celtics 2020 Form (last five matches)
- 3/3/20: Heat 105-89 Bucks
- 5/3/20: Bucks 119-100 Pacers
- 7/3/20: Lakers 113-103 Bucks
- 9/3/20: Suns 140-131 Bucks
- 10/3/20: Nuggets 109-95 Bucks
- 4/3/20 Celtics 120-129 Nets
- 5/3/20: Cavaliers 106-112 Celtics
- 7/3/20: Celtics 94-99 Jazz
- 9/3/20: Celtics 104-105 Thunder
- 11/3/20: Pacers 111-114 Celtics
Bucks vs Celtics Head to Head (last five matches)
Bucks have won seven of the last nine encounters.
- 17/1/20: Bucks 128-123 Celtics
- 31/10/19: Celtics 116-105 Bucks
- 9/5/19: Bucks 116-91 Celtics
- 7/5/19: Celtics 101-113 Bucks
- 4/5/19: Celtics 116-123 Bucks
Bucks vs Celtics Preview and Prediction
The first marquee showdown of the Eastern Conference since the NBA’s return sees the Bucks and Celtics resume their rivalry on Saturday morning AEST.
Despite their positions at the top of the ladder, both teams weren’t at the peak of their powers before the NBA was shut down in March, with the Bucks currently on a three-match losing streak and the Celtics losing four of their last six.
Milwaukee almost certainly have an unassailable lead at the top of the East standings and have the top seed all but wrapped up.
Greek star Giannis Antetokounmpo is on track for back-to-back MVP honours and has been averaging 29.5 points, 13.7 rebounds and 5.8 assists.
Meanwhile, the Celtics are attempting to snatch the second seed from Toronto and have a 43-21 record heading into this clash (Milwaukee are leading the NBA with a 53-12 record).
Kemba Walker has been the main man for Boston, but he has been battling knee issues and isn’t expected to feature much in this showdown after easing his way back into competition throughout the last week during scrimmages.
The Bucks have won seven of the last nine games between the teams and are deservedly favourites to prevail again.
Both teams have bigger fish to fry heading into the post-season, but with Walker still not at full fitness, the Bucks should be coming out on top once again.
Bucks vs Celtics NBA Live Stream
It couldn’t be easier to enjoy live NBA basketball online with bet365 and their extensive live streaming coverage.
The bookmaker is offering all eligible customers the chance to watch and bet on all matches from the NBA throughout the season. All you need is a funded account with bet365 or to have placed an online bet within the last 24 hours of the match, although you must note that geo-restrictions may apply in some areas.
Read on below for information on how to watch and bet on the NBA live on bet365.
Bucks vs Celtics: How to live stream with bet365
- Visit the bet365 website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one
- Select live streaming on the right-hand menu
- Choose Bucks vs Celtics
- Enjoy a live NBA live stream and in-play betting
Under Australian law, we are required to inform you that Live Streaming on bet365 is exempt from Parts 3 and 4 of the Broadcasting Services (Online Content Service Provider Rules) 2018.
Milwaukee vs Boston Stats
- Bucks have won seven of the last nine games between the teams
- Celtics have the league’s second-best record against the line this season
- Bucks have a league-high 53-12 record on the season
- Bucks also lead the NBA in scoring (118.6 points) and points differential (plus-11.2)
Milwaukee vs Boston Best Bet