The Raptors target their seventh consecutive victory when they take on the Magic in NBA Eastern Conference action on Thursday morning AEST.
Orlando Magic vs Toronto Raptors free NBA tips, predictions and preview – the Raptors have won the last seven games between the teams…
Magic vs Raptors Tips
Magic vs Raptors Match Details
🇺🇸 Competition: NBA
🗓 Date: Thursday August 6
⏰ Time: 10.00am AEST
🏟 Stadium: The Arena (WWOS), Orlando, FL
Magic vs Raptors 2020 Form (last five matches)
- 9/3/20: Rockets 106-126 Magic
- 11/3/20: Grizzlies 115-120 Magic
- 1/8/20: Nets 118-128 Magic
- 3/8/20: Magic 132-116 Kings
- 5/8/20: Pacers 120-109 Magic
- 6/3/20: Warriors 113-121 Raptors
- 9/3/20: Kings 113-118 Raptors
- 10/3/20: Jazz 92-101 Raptors
- 2/8/20: Raptors 107-92 Lakers
- 4/8/20: Heat 103-107 Raptors
Magic vs Raptors Head to Head (last five matches)
Raptors have won the last seven encounters.
- 30/11/19: Magic 83-90 Raptors
- 21/11/19: Raptors 113-97 Magic
- 29/10/19: Raptors 104-95 Magic
- 24/4/19: Raptors 115-96 Magic
- 22/4/19: Magic 85-107 Raptors
Magic vs Raptors Preview and Prediction
Both of these teams have been in excellent form pre and post-lockdown, but the Raptors are arguably the form team of the NBA since the restart.
Toronto proved they have what it takes to make it back-to-back championships with a brilliant performance against the Lakers, defeating the top-seeded Western Conference team for the 11th straight time.
Kyle Lowry was the star man for the Raptors, scoring 33 points and claiming a career-high 14 rebounds, while OG Anunoby added a further 23 points for the reigning champions.
The Raptors avoided a letdown in their next game, registering another impressive four-point triumph over Miami, with Fred VanVleet netting a career-high 36 points.
In complete control of the No. 2 seed in the Eastern Conference, the Raptors will be confident of extending their winning streak in this showdown.
But Orlando will certainly be no pushovers if they can maintain their current form that has seen them win two of their three games since the restart, beating the Nets and Kings before falling to the Pacers.
The Magic were on fire in attack before the Pacers game, scoring 120+ points in five consecutive games for the first time in their team’s history.
In saying that, they will need to be operating at the absolute peak of their powers to cause the upset here – and even that might not be enough.
The Raptors have been superb all season, even in the absence of Kawhi Leonard, and if they can perform like they did against the Lakers and Heat, they should be notching up another win in this one.
Magic vs Raptors NBA Live Stream
It couldn’t be easier to enjoy live NBA basketball online with bet365 and their extensive live streaming coverage.
The bookmaker is offering all eligible customers the chance to watch and bet on all matches from the NBA throughout the season. All you need is a funded account with bet365 or to have placed an online bet within the last 24 hours of the match, although you must note that geo-restrictions may apply in some areas.
Read on below for information on how to watch and bet on the NBA live on bet365.
Magic vs Raptors: How to live stream with bet365
- Visit the bet365 website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one
- Select live streaming on the right-hand menu
- Choose Magic vs Raptors
- Enjoy a live NBA live stream and in-play betting
Under Australian law, we are required to inform you that Live Streaming on bet365 is exempt from Parts 3 and 4 of the Broadcasting Services (Online Content Service Provider Rules) 2018.
Orlando vs Raptors Stats
- Raptors have won the last seven games between the teams
- Raptors are currently on a six-match winning streak
- Two of their last three meetings have seen the Raptors win by a 1-10 margin
- Magic scored 120+ points in five straight games for the first time in their history before their loss to the Pacers
Orlando vs Raptors Best Bet