The Raptors go in search of their fourth straight win in the bubble when they face the Celtics in a big Eastern Conference showdown on Saturday morning AEST.
Toronto Raptors vs Boston Celtics free NBA tips, predictions and preview – Boston have won two of their three meetings this season, but Toronto prevailed in their most recent clash…
Raptors vs Celtics Tips
Raptors vs Celtics Match Details
🇺🇸 Competition: NBA
🗓 Date: Saturday August 8 (Friday August 7 local time)
⏰ Time: 11.00am AEST
🏟 Stadium: The Arena (WWOS), Orlando, FL
Raptors vs Celtics 2020 Form (last five matches)
- 9/3/20: Kings 113-118 Raptors
- 10/3/20: Jazz 92-101 Raptors
- 2/8/20: Raptors 107-92 Lakers
- 4/8/20: Heat 103-107 Raptors
- 6/8/20: Magic 99-109 Raptors
- 11/3/20: Pacers 111-114 Celtics
- 1/8/20: Bucks 119-112 Celtics
- 3/8/20: Celtics 128-124 Trail Blazers
- 5/8/20: Heat 112-106 Celtics
- 6/8/20: Celtics 149-115 Nets
Raptors vs Celtics Head to Head (last five matches)
Celtics have won two of their last three meetings.
- 29/12/19: Celtics 97-113 Raptors
- 26/12/19: Raptors 102-118 Celtics
- 26/10/19: Celtics 112-106 Raptors
- 27/2/19: Raptors 118-95 Celtics
- 17/1/19: Celtics 117-108 Raptors
Raptors vs Celtics Preview and Prediction
Toronto and Boston collide in what could be a playoffs preview on Friday night in the Orlando bubble, with both teams determined to claim bragging rights.
The Raptors are the form team in the NBA coming into this clash and are on a seven-match winning streak, including three in the bubble, registering impressive victories over the Lakers, Heat and Magic.
With points totals of between 100 and 110 in all three of those wins, the Raptors aren’t blowing teams off the court, but they are incredibly solid and tough to break down.
Boston meanwhile have been erratic since the competition restart, combining blistering performances with flat displays.
The Celtics are 2-2 in the bubble, but they are coming off a demolition job over the Brooklyn Nets in their last outing, scoring a season-high 149 points.
It was a true team performance, with Jaylen Brown leading the way with 21 points, while Jayson Tatum needed 19, followed by Gordon Hayward and Robert Williams III with 18 each.
With two wins from their last three games against Toronto and the ability to produce blistering displays like against the Nets, Boston shouldn’t be discounted at all in this showdown.
However, the Raptors have been much more consistent and the Kyle Lowry/Fred VanVleet combo can easily smother the Boston defence.
Toronto are flying at the moment and should be able to wrap up the second seed in the Eastern Conference in this one.
Raptors vs Celtics NBA Live Stream
It couldn’t be easier to enjoy live NBA basketball online with bet365 and their extensive live streaming coverage.
The bookmaker is offering all eligible customers the chance to watch and bet on all matches from the NBA throughout the season. All you need is a funded account with bet365 or to have placed an online bet within the last 24 hours of the match, although you must note that geo-restrictions may apply in some areas.
Read on below for information on how to watch and bet on the NBA live on bet365.
Raptors vs Celtics: How to live stream with bet365
- Visit the bet365 website
- Sign into your account or register for a new one
- Select live streaming on the right-hand menu
- Choose Raptors vs Celtics
- Enjoy a live NBA live stream and in-play betting
Under Australian law, we are required to inform you that Live Streaming on bet365 is exempt from Parts 3 and 4 of the Broadcasting Services (Online Content Service Provider Rules) 2018.
Raptors vs Boston Stats
- Celtics have won two of the last three games between the teams
- Raptors prevailed in their most recent clash
- Toronto are on a seven-game winning streak, including three in the bubble
- Boston are coming off a season-high points tally of 149 in their win over the Nets
Raptors vs Boston Best Bet